the meet

Marinette pov
We entered the throne room to be greeted by Liza . My mother's assistant .
"Good evening princess " she said bowing towards me .
"Good evening Liza. This is Adrien my " I began . I looked at Adrien .
"Boyfriend" he filled in .
We smiled .
Liza looked shocked at the announcement .
"I see" she said noticing Adrien holding my hand .
"Well your parents are out and won't be back till the morning" she declared .
"Ok. So is it alright for me and Adrien have some dinner?"I asked .
"Why of course your highness . I get the cook to make you a meal right away" she said .
"Do my parents know I'm here ?" I asked wondering .
"No . They don't . It will be a surprise for them in the morning ." She said smiling. I smiled back and nodded . I took adrien's hand and took him to the dining room . We had a roast dinner for dinner . I showed Adrien to were he was sleeping and I showed him to my room as well as the bathroom .
I kissed him good night , and went to my room . I got changed into my nightgown and went to sleep .
Time jump
I woke up to my alarm beeping . Today was the day I introduced Adrien to my parents .
I got changed in a red ball gown ,

My red heels ,

And my crystal tiara

And my crystal tiara .

I went in to the corridor to go wake up Adrien

I went in to the corridor to go wake up Adrien . I got to his room and knocked on the door .
"Come in" Adrien said from the inside . I opened the door to see Adrien wearing a black suit .