The Date

Marinette pov
Time jump
I woke in my bed . My alarm going of . Liza was waiting for me to wake up .
"Good morning princess marinette" she said helping me to my feet .
"Good morning Liza" I replied smiling.
"Your mother wants you and Adrien to go out for a day so get ready please . No royal attire required." She said .
I nodded and with that she left me to get Changed . I wore my black dress and bag with my boots .

 I wore my black dress and bag with my boots

I then exited my room to be greeted by Adrien

I then exited my room to be greeted by Adrien .
"Good morning " he said taking my hand and kissing it .
"Good morning Adrien." I said kissing his cheek .
"Your farther was in my room last night" he declared.
"What . What do you mean he was in your room?" I asked him . My good mood was gone now .
"I mean after he barged in when we kissed he left and went to my room . He wants me to leave you" he said looking to my eyes .
"That's it " I declared walking of to the throne room.
"Good morning dear" my mother chirped .
"Not any more it isn't" I replied looking in farther"s direction.
"Marin what did you?" My mother asked she was quite serious .
"Nothing . I just told him the truth." My farther said still looking at the newspaper .
"What truth!?" I asked him quite close to yelling .
"About how you don't deserve him and that even if you to are going out your still getting .Arrived o the person of my choice ." He declared looking up at me .
"Marin !?" My mother screeched
" why would you do that?" She asked him .
"Mother let me handle this please ." I said . With that she nodded and turned to face farther .
"Farther no matter what you say I love Adrien and I am not getting married to any one of your choice!" I declared .
"I bet you married mother for love ?" I asked him .He just nodded .
"The rules have changed now " he stated .
"Do you honestly think I care about the rules . Farther I love Adrien with all my heart and to hear you , my  farther say that to him I am just so disappointed with you." I said my back straightening it self . I turned round and left the room my mother and adrien following me out to the garden .
"Nicely done princess" Adrien said walking to my side .I smiled at his statement .
"You will be a great queen one day with or without a king" my mother said turning me round and pulling me into a hug . I hugged back surprised to hear my mother say that .
"You two can leave the palace while I speak to your farther " she said nodding at Adrien . He nodded . We went to the garage were my black Lamborghini was in.

"Wow " Adrien breathed as we got in the car

"Wow " Adrien breathed as we got in the car .
"Were to adrien?" I asked him .
"To a restaurant" he said looking at me .
"Why and which one" I replied .
"Well before your father did that I was planning on seeing if we could go in a date " he replied sheepishly .
"Really " I said kissing his cheek . I then started the engine . We drive out of the garage . We went to the best restaurant that we got out in an empty room as the chef that cooked there used to work for my family .
After dinner Adrien went to the restroom .
"Mari . Will you marry me ?" He asked turning round . I was shocked to see my great - great grand mother's engagement ring .

"Yes" i said pulling him in to a kiss

"Yes" i said pulling him in to a kiss . He put the on my finger m I kissed him again .
"This was my mother's idea . Wasn't it " I asked . He looked up at me stunned .
"Yes . How did you know"he replied looking at me curious .
"My great - great grand mother's engagement ring" I announced pointing at the ring .
He smiled and kissed me gently .
"We have to tell Alya and Nino " I stared nervously .
"Don't worry your mother told them" he stated rubbing his neck .
"How did she know I was gonna say yes " I asked.
"I don't know really . I think she knew because how we both stood up for each other" he said getting to his feet and helping me out of my chair .
"Farther is not going to be happy" I stated looking at Adrien .
"I know " he said smiling wildly and putting a hand on my shoulder . I smiled at his comfort . .
We went home and my mother was waiting for us at the gate. 
"Your farther has gone on a trip for royal buissness."she stated with a bright smile noticing the ring on my finger .
"He won't be back until 3 months time perfect for the planning an the actual thing " she declared .
"Now let's move adrien's stuff into your room"she ordered turning around .
Time jump
It took as 3 hours to put all my clothes in the guest room and to put Adrien's stuff in my room.
"My mother is way to eager ." I stated to Adrien as soon as she left .
"Yep " he replied putting his hands on my waist . I put my arms round his neck and kissed him .
" I love you my future king " I whispered in his ear .
" I love you to my future queen" he replied kissing me once again .