Fish in a net (vevens piont of view)

We both breathed slow we both know how we need to calm down and things happen we just don't know what was the big thing that our mom had to protect us from..."I want to know what is are mom wanting to Protect us from " .......
"Well hone it's still dangerous your mom doesn't want me to also tell you that either"
"Well that doesn't make sense if we don't know what it is then we can't stay safe is it" "yeah but it's really not going to tell you everything you need to say brave if you don't know everything if you don't know everything and you won't be scared so we're just trying are best" " mabey she's right "said Evelyn ,"I rather find mom and save her " I said "I must leave " I walked out of the hose . "I am coming with her so she can feel better " Evelyn said I saw Evelyn behinde me ,she knew were I was going

We walked fast to the sand and then ran to the water we ran down in the water and it got deeper and deeper ,and deeper .we turned into mermaids and swam as fast as we can Olmsted faster then a air plan . We were ready to find the place were mom was . it was gonna be loooooonng but we thought we could do something about it . I stoped . "Are we doing the right thing "I Asked "I think so" she answerd but then a big net came in it swooped and I saw it behind Evelyn and grabed her by her hand and yelled "swim fast !" The net was catching up ."aaaaaaa" and they took Evelyn and she was in the net Panicking bubbles were coming out of her mouth like an elephant but with invisible bowls some thing like that she's panicking you know I'm getting so scared i myself that's probably what my mom is talking about .for stuff that we have to look out for then we would never go on the water and that's why she wants us to be safe but nothing is safe about it I'm so frustrated and nothing ever happened like this before but looking at her right now I am thinking all this quick all I'm trying to do is to get her out but nothings happening and while I'm doing this everything I'm doing is going crazy and that won't cut her fin is whacking me and it is hitting my friend at The fin and nothings happening and I'm so worried about her "Evelyn !evelynnnnn!i can't lose you again " the net got stronger and stronger it took her up and up "nooooo!"