An Unexpected Question

Caesar had always hated guys like him. Lazy, lame, and oh so ANNOYING. That was the type of guy he avoided at all costs. But he couldn't avoid this one guy of this one type, because of the situation he was put in. That guy, was Joseph Joestar.

"Caesar-chan~!" says Joseph, with a loud and cheerful voice. Caesar turns his head. "What now? And stop calling me Caesar-chan, shithead."
Joseph pouts and blinks a few times, trying to make puppy eyes. "Don't be such a meanie, Caesar-chan~! I just wanted to ask you for somethin'!" Caesar cringes. "If you talk like a normal person, I will help you. Now it just feels like you're making fun of me." Joseph's face becomes a bit more serious. "Okay, fine... I guess I should be happy about you offering to help me out?" He sticks out his tongue out and winks. The seriousness dissapeared quickly, he looked childish again with that annoying smirk on his face.

'This guy knows nothing about crossing a line, does he?
It feels like he's trying harder to be funny  than usual though...
'

 Joseph sits in the chair that's across of Caesar. "So... what I wanted to ask..." He looked really nervous all of a sudden.

'This is not like him at all?! He was so cheerful a second ago, and now he's shaking like a leaf?!'

Caesar doesn't understand what is going on. Joseph coughs. "So... I wanted to ask... How to ask a girl on a date." Caesar's eyes open wide. He did not expect to get a question like this from him. Joseph is the type of guy who talks to ladies, flirts with them and impresses them, but he never really goes on dates with them. "Caesar, please tell me! I feel like that's the only thing I need to know still to become a perfect guy!!" Caesar chuckles. "What are you laughing at?!"
"Nothing, Joseph. I'll tell you how to ask girls on a date" Joseph's eyes sparkle as he grabs Caesar's hands and squeezes them hard. "Yes! Thank you Caesar-chan~!" Joseph screams out. "Ouch! Joseph, be careful damn it! And I told you to stop with the 'Caesar-chan' !"
"Hehe, sorry~!!"

"Joseph, are you sure you want me to tell you? You've been calling me playboy for going on dates with girls..." Caesar says, while looking a bit confused at Joseph. "Don't be silly Caesar! I don't wanna be a playboy like you. I'll just ask out the girl I really like!" Caesar sighs. "Well, who's that girl then? You haven't talked to many girls lately, except for Lisa Lisa sensei and Suzie Q..." Joseph's cheeks turn red. "It's none of your business, Caesar!"
"No need to get so offended, geez."

 'This is weird..'
Caesar thinks to himself. Maybe this girl is a lot more to him then just a hottie? Could it be Joseph has finally grown up a bit? Caesar feels kinda honored that he asked for his help. Joseph sighed and stroked his own hair, with a flustered expression. "I feel like an idiot for asking, y'know... So you better not make fun of me!" Caesar smiled.
"I won't Joseph, I'm sorry for laughing earlier. I'll do my best to help you."