Table Manners

Joseph and Caesar walk into the dining room. "Let's first teach you something important. Table manners." Joseph makes an angry face, while curling his hand into a fist. "Are you trying to say I have no table manners?!" Caesar sighs. "Joseph, when we first met, I saw you eating that spaghetti. If a girl saw you like that, she wouldn't want to stay a minute longer." Joseph mumbles something, and relaxes his hand. "...Fine." he manages to bring out, but he still looks pretty offended.

Caesar grabs two plates, two glasses and two pairs of knifes and forks. "Oh, I completely forgot. We need some food!". Joseph smirks. "Well then, show me some of your cooking skills, Caesar-chan~! I bet you can cook some delicious spaghetti!"
Caesar feels incredibly annoyed by this, and grabs Joseph's ear.
"Don't be such a brat, I'm trying to help you!" Joseph groans and grabs Caesar's wrist to remove his hand from his ear. Caesar lets his ear go, not wanting to start a fight. Joseph is still holding his wrist though, and looks at Caesar's hand. "Joseph, let go already!" Caesar tries to get his wrist free, but can't. Joseph lets out a small chuckle, and kisses Caesar's hand. "Caesar-chan, do you think girls would like it if I kissed their hand?" Caesar's cheeks go red from embarrassment. "Weirdo! Don't kiss my hand with your filthy lips out of nowhere!" Joseph laughs out loud.
"Just teasing you~! I'll go look if we have the ingredients though. I'm really hungry after all!"