Chapter Three

"Alright, so that's the end of the Agreement. I was wondering if either of you had any questions?" Zephan finally said as he slid all of the newly signed sheets into a portfolio binder. Before papa can open his mouth, I sputter out my request.

"Can we get a tour?" Everyone seems surprised that I said anything. Mainly because I spent the second half of this meeting figuring out ways that I could get close to this mysterious alpha, something about him is just keeping me hooked, like I have to find out everything I can about the man.

"Yeah, sure. I would love to give you a tour." Zephan says as he pushes back his chair and motions for us to follow after him. The other men leave us alone, besides Colby who huried forward and grabbed his mate's hand as he swung them between them.

Zephan smiles as he leans over to give Colby a small kiss. It's strange watching other mates interact with eachother, it hurts knowing that i may never be able to have that kind of love because I don't have a wolf. I know humans can be mates with wolves, but it would only be my luck if I was actually mated with a wolf. I have a feeling I'll have a mate, but he or she will most likely reject me on the spot.

Who would want a defect anyways?

"Alright, so down this hallway is the kitchen and the laundry rooms. We have three of them, with three sets of laundry machines per room. The kitchen is pretty decent size, but most people prefer to cook from their kitchens that are connected with their rooms, so this kitchen out here is mainly used for pack brunches and things such as that." Zephan said as he gestures down one of the hallways before moving past it quickly. My brain catches how he was eager to move away from this area, so I feel like there might be more then laundry room and a kitchen down this hallway.

I slowly walk down the dark hallway, even the atmosphere in this part of the pack house seems gloomy, no wonder why no one likes to use the kitchen in here, it seems as if I'm going to a funeral walking down this hallway.

I take a quick peak in all of the laundry room and kitchen as i pass them, and I take note of the large double doors at the end of the hallway. I walk hesitantly to the doors. Now I'm not so sure that I should have split away from the group. What if a pack memeber attacks me because they think I'm trespassing? What if the Alpha finds me lurking around?

I sigh to myself before i peak into the darkly lit room behind the double doors. I shut the doors behind me and spin in a circle of where I stand, the room is huge, and beautiful.

The scheme is white, teal, and silver. The room looks as if its fit for a King. The giant King size bed  right in the middle of the room, covered in a black bed spread, the only black thing in the room. Weirdly enough, it adds contrast to the whole room.

I walk around ths room, taking in all of the fine detailing and beautiful pictures lining the walls. They don't have any names on them, so I don't know who painted or drew them. I wish i could ask someone, because i wouldn't mind in investing in some of these paintings and drawings myself.

"What are you doing in my room?" I hear a low voice ask behind me. I freeze where i am standing. My body reacts to the voice before any other part of me, I feel gentle shivers caressing my body, begging me to turn around and face the man with the sinfully delightful voice.

I listen to my body's demand and instantly I'm frozen again.

Standing in front of me is the eptome of man. Dark brown unruly hair, dark blue eyes, scruffy cheeks and chin. Full pink lips, and deliciously long eyelashes. I gulp when I see how tall the man is, he is easily over six foot six, close to seven feet. I've never seen this man before in my life, but i wouldn't mind seeing him and his big muscles everyday.

"You're not a werewolf." Instantly my lust turns into anger as i stare into the slightly confused, slightly scared, and slightly angry eyes of the man standing in front of me.