Chapter 30: A Mistake

"Principal Celestia?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked as Vice Principal Luna followed. They didn't answer. My surprised expression changed. "I'm sorry. I almost ruined your school reputation," I sighed.

"No...Twilight. It's not that," Principal Celestia said. "There was a mistake," my vice principal said.

"What do you mean a mistake?" I asked. "Remember when we were announcing who were the best students?" she asked. "I...I don't wanna talk about it," I looked away.

"No, you were the third best student," she stated. "But-" I started but got cut off. "There was a mistake. We apologise Twilight. If it wasn't for the mistake this might have not happen," she apologised.

"It's fine..." I nodded.

Well, the doctor said I'll be alright and probably would be able to get out of here in a week or so...

After they left, I was left in silence. Then I heard some voices.

I smiled to see my friends with presents and other stuff.

Pinkie was holding dozens of balloons which had 'Get Well Soon,' printed on it. She also held a basket of warm cupcakes.

Fluttershy brought a bouquet of flowers while AJ brought a basket full of fresh apples.

We all managed to start a conversation and had a few laughs.

"I'm sorry for bothering but visiting hours are over," a nurse disturbed. "Can't we just stay for a tiny while?" Pinkie begged. "I'm sorry but you can't," a smile appeared once she ended her sentence.

"Alright maybe just a little while," she giggled, leaving the room. After talking for a while, my friends said goodbye and left, leaving me, once again, in silence. I thought about the mistake. How could someone make such a mistake...Who knows...

maybe it was on purpose...