Chapter 3: Starlight Glimmer

30 minutes after bracelet and necklace searching, I was finally able to convince Rarity to let me go somewhere else. "See you tomorrow, darling," she waved goodbye. As I walked back, relieved I could finally go home, I saw it.

I saw a book store, selling a large variety of books. There were gaming books, musical books, text books, exercise books, cooking books, story books, novels, comics...anything...just name it! "Is this heaven?" I asked. I ran into the gigantic book store, looking at every book they were selling. "What to buy? What to buy?" I asked myself.

When I finally decided what to buy, I rushed to the counter, noticing the mall was going to be closed soon. Grabbing my purchased items, I skipped out of the store. Even though the price of all the books were above my budget for this week, I felt as if it was fine. Ooh...what book should I read first? Before I could answer that question, I heard a scream from across the mall. It sounded like...RARITY!

I ran as fast as I could. I saw Rarity whimpering on the floor. "What happened?" I asked. "Her!" she pointed to someone wearing a purple hoodie. I ran trying to catch that unknown person. Shockingly, I was able to catch up with her. I pinned her to the ground. Finding a box full of jewellery on the ground.

Shortly after, Rarity approached me, picking up her bag of jewellery as if she didn't want me to see what was in it. "I...I'll go get security," she told me before running to a certain direction. My books seemed to be scattered across the floor. "I see you're interested in equestrian magic," the unknown person laughed staring at one of my books.

She was a female. I could tell from her voice and body shape. "What is wrong with you?" I growled. "Nothing is," she simply answered. "I just need some cash," she continued. "Well you don't need to steal people's things. Why can't you get a job?" I reasoned with her. "You don't understand," she replied. I stared at her. She had lavender skin and violet hair with aquamarine streaks. Her eyes were a blue shade of purple. "What's your name?" I asked. "Does it really matter to you?"she spat. "Yes, it does," I calmly stated.

"It's Starlight Glimmer," she sighed. "I suppose you're Twilight Sparkle," she guessed. "How did you-" but before I could finish my sentence, two men approached me. "You can get off of her now, dear," Rarity announced before the two men took the girl I suppose is called Starlight Glimmer and escorted her to some place. "Well see you later," she grinned at me.

Have I seen her before? She reminds me of someone. I shrugged it off. "Are you alright, darling," Rarity asked. "I'm fine," I brushed off the dust that was on my skirt. "That's wonderful, darling...but I still can't believe that someone would steal my jewellery. What a cruel person!" Rarity yelled, making Starlight hear her. She looked back and shouted something to me.

"Happy Birthday, Twilight!"