Eleven

Title: Ruthless Romance

Author: The_Creative_Fire

Story description:

Angelina Thompson. An excellent designer working at The Interio.

All was well in her life until she is appointed as the chief designer of one of the most spectacular hotels ever to be built on the face of the earth.

That is when the cold, arrogant, ruthless and at the same time utterly gorgeous Maximillian Cesare steps into her life. The heir of Cesare, and now the boss. A billionaire business magnate, powerful and intimidating. He fires employees in the blink of an eye and nobody questions his decisions. Ever. He is used to getting his way.

And Angelina is just about to work for him. But she is not his employee and she is oblivious to what is coming next.

Like a moth is drawn to a flame, Angelina and Maximillian waltz towards each other, unaware of what the future has for them.

Or do they have a future?

*******

"Why wouldn't you let me in Max?"

I asked him tears pooling down my cheeks. I could feel the tension in his muscles, through his suit. Instinctively I wanted to erase the stress, give him the peace that he so desperately wanted.

In a flash, he turned around and grabbing a fistful of hair pulled my face towards his. "Ask that question again, and I will kill you."

Status: Ongoing.