Chapter one

Kon'nichiwa Minna-san!!! Welcome to my new book! I have nothing else to say so.........please sit back, relax, grab some snacks, and enjoy.
💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫

It was dark. You can't see anything but darkness. Nobody was there, except for the blonde teen. She has beenfinding her beloved. She missed him. She missed his warmth. She missed his smile. She missed his childishness. And Most of all, she missed his presence around her. She doesn't even know where he is. She doesn't even know if he's still alive, for Mavis' sake!

But that was the PAST now. She saw him again. She saw his smile. She felt his presence. She couldn't be anymore happier. But, the problem is, he doesn't know her. But she plans on introducing herself to him soon. But she doesn't plan on telling him their PAST. She will never,unless he finds out himself.

❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧❄️💧

It was a sunny day in Japan. Everything is normal. Just, plainly perfect. It is peaceful.

In the school called Fairy Tail High, there studies a normal, well NOT so normal student. He has salmon hair, well according to him, and he also has beautiful pair of onyx eyes that can see trough your own soul. His name is Natsu Dragneel. He is a key holder, Leo the Lion. But they are not in good terms when it comes to ladies. But their friendship is unbreakable. Natsu sees Leo as his big brother. Natsu's special ability is Fire Dragon Slaying Magic. He can eat, and use fire to defeat his enemies.  But he never fought one. He just train himself to become stronger.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Oh no I'm late!" The salmon haired teen yelled as he ran outside his house with a piece of bread hanging on his mouth.

"Goodbye to you too, sweetie!" His mother, Grandine Dragneel, yelled. She is a very kind hearted person. Her husband died of sickness. But she bared with it. She never showed her sadness to her beloved son. She has white hair and brown eyes. She looks so young for a 40 years old woman. In fact, she has no wrinkles at all.

☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃⛄️☃

At the school

"Mr. Dragneel, you are late, again." The brown haired teacher with glasses said.

"I'm sorry Miss Evergreen." Natsu Dragneel apologized and bowed.

He sat on his seat, which is near the window. Much to his happiness because he can feel the cool air outside.

Suddenly, the door burst open. All the students including the teacher glanced at the door, only to see a beautiful girl, with shining beautiful pair of chocolate brown eyes that can see through your soul. She has a perfect hour-glass shaped body, smooth fair skin, cute small nose, pink plump lips that looks so kissable, and a perfect heart-shaped face. Her hair is blonde, almost shining like the sun above the skies. Her hair reached her mid-thigh.

But no one knew, she is madly in love with the certain salmon haired teen. She hides it. Although she often stalks him.

This girl is named Lucy Heartfilia. A key holder. The strongest. She holds the key of Ophiuchus the snake charmer. Her special ability to defend herself is Apocalypse Dragon Slaying Magic. Her magic is fearful. Merciless. No one has ever survived her attacks. No one ever gets away from her alive. If you face her, it's like your will face your own death. You cannot escape or quit once you challenged her. She is a bloodlust person. She loves seeing someone else dies in front of her, by her own hands. She feels weird if she doesn't kill anyone even just for one day. She never get caught by anyone whenever she killed someone. That's why people think all the deaths everyday are mysterious.

"You're late, Ms. Heartfilia" the teacher said.

"I'm sorry" Lucy said and walk towards her seat, which is 4 chairs behind Natsu. Much to Lucy's despair.

She sat and started to listen to the teacher's discussion,

After the class

All of the students left except for the blonde and salmon haired teen. They are just finishing their homework.

The homework is simple. That's why they are finishing it in the school so when they get home, they are going to rest. All you have to do is to write your wishes.

Lucy just finished her homework. She walk towards Natsu and looked at his paper.

My wish is

That's all written in the paper.

"What's your wish, Natsu?" Lucy asked.

"Uhh..I have never thought of anything yet" he replied and sighed,

"What's yours?" He asked.

Lucy handed him her paper and Natsu read.

I want to see the stars with my Natsu. Someday.

Natsu blushed.

"Y-you wanted yo see the stars with me?" He stuttered.

Lucy nodded cutely and smiled. It was the most beautiful smile in Natsu's eyes. Thus, making him blush.

"I can think a wish for you." Lucy said and grabbed his pen and paper.

After she wrote, she handed it to Natsu. He then read...

My wish is to marry Lucy in the FUTURE.

~End of the chapter~

Do you like it? Do you love it? Will you wait for the next chapter? I hope you all enjoyed it!

I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does.

Please:vote
Comment
Follow

~with lost of love
~6titania25