Long Lost Memories

No editing...........So sorry if their are mistakes

*Kelsi*

          "You promise things won't get awkward between us if we, you know, dont work out?" I really didnt want to loose my bestfriend

          "Babe, I promise you dont have to worry about any of that" Justin said reasuringly. I think I really like this kid.

          "Be my hero then?" I smiled

            Jutin lifted me up off the ground and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Nothing could make this night any better than it already was!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dance ended and Justin took me back home. Of course he gave me the 'typical' romantic goodnight kiss. Gosh my cheeks turn red just thinking about him. 

As I was laying on my bed thinking about everything that happened tonight, I got a text from my best friend Katie. 

Katie has been there through everything with me. She knows all of my deepest darkest secrets and she is always there when I need her.

The text she sent me brought back the worst memory I have, and all it said was, "Aye Trick! I havent heard from you in forever. How is everything going? Have you seen your dad?"

~Flashback~

I was 7 years old and I was lying on my bed coloring while watching Toy Story. I couldnt really hear my movie because I kept hearing my dad screaming, then suddenly I heard my mom start crying and i heard glass shatter. I was currious of what was going on so I peaked outside my door. What I saw broke my heart. It terrified me. I saw my mom lying on the floor crying her eyes out holding her hands out in defense. My dad was standing over her with his fist ready to hit her. Next thing I know my dad hit her right in the face. I shut my door quietly and cried my eyes out. That whole night I was scared and I wanted to do nothing but runaway.

The next day when my dad was at work, mom packed up all of our stuff and we moved in with my Aunt Pam. My dad didnt even try to reach out to us. That just proved that he never carred about my mom or I.

A couple weeks later my mom filed for a divorce. Once the divorce was final we moved. My mom moved us up to Ontario Canada.

~Flashback~

Having that flashback gave me mxed emotions. Im happy because I'll never have to see him again, but Im also sad because I havent seen Katie since I moved. Which has been 9 years. Im 16 now and I have a great life up here in Ontario. I've met the guy of my dreams. 

Once I gathered all my thoughts I decided to text her back.

Our Conversation

K=Katie        M=Me

K: Aye Trick! I havent heard from you in forever. How is everything going? Have you seen your dad? ........ katie bug ;)

M: Hey Hey Hey!!! I miss you :) and everything is going GREAT!!! and I am never going to see my dad again Kat and you know that...  Kels*

K: I Miss You Bunches!! Your coming to L.A. with me this summer, Our moms have already talked :D and i know i know you hate his guts...  katie bug ;)

M: Really?!?! I've always wanted to go to L.A. :D....  Kels*

K: I know thats why I invited you dummy ;D and has anything exciting happend to you lately?

........ katie bug ;)

M: Well.............You remember Justin??......... Kels*

K: Ya! The Hottie?!?! Is he your boo ;D ....... katie bug ;)

M: Yes the 'Hottie' lol and maybe ;)....... Kels*

K: AHHHHH!!!!! Kels has a boyfriend!!!! Kels has a boyfriend!!! ...........katie bug ;)

M: Yep :) it happened tonight at the dance :) *blush* ..........Kels*

K: D'awwwwwww my baby is growing up :D .............. katie bug ;)

M: shut up lol I'll text you in the morning Im going to sleep......Sleep tight Kat .............Kels*

K: Goodnight Love ;D ............katie bug ;)

I pluged my phone up and drifted off into a deep slumber

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im so sorry it took me so long to write this but i wasnt sure if I wanted to continue or not :)