Lip is Ugly

Mandy and Lip were unpacking in this hotel in the middle of nowhere.

Mandy just really needed to get away from her family for a bit, and the gallagher household wanted nothing to do with lip anymore, so they disowned him.

Mandy didn't know who els to go to, she hates lip, as did everyone, but she thought hey, maybe if we just share a hotel room and split they payment it will cost less, + beats being alone.
___

They both wanted to kill time, to they decided to have sex, obviously like they've done it countless times before, it's nothing new.
_

KARENS POV:
Karen was walking home from school and bringing home a plant for her science class.

She entered the house, and before she could even out her school bag down, Sheila darts over to her with a bat,

She chases karen in circles until she forces her out of the house.

Karen, having nowhere to go, decides to use the money she stole from the hospital from the time she was a vegetable.
_

She rides around trying to find at least one place to stay, and on the side of the road she sees this really beaten down hotel in the middle of nowhere.

She checks in, gets her room and all that and heads up, until she figures out what to do, but for now she just sleeps.

Karen is awaken to familiar moaning.

She puts her ear against the wall trying to put a be to a moan, but she knew who it was the second she smelled hotdog water.