Chapter 2

Atlanta woke up to the bright lights that came from the opened van doors. Dave stood there smiling

" Wake up dip sh*ts!" Dave said as he gestured for the prisoners of the van to walk out.

Randy got up and pulled out one of the kids who got tied up.The rest began to follow except for Atlanta who tried to pull out King with her. King was in a far worse mental state than Atlanta or anyone else in that vehicle. He curled up in a ball in the corner of the van shaking with fear.

"Hey come out every t-things gonna be o-ok," Atlanta said to King in a shaky and fearful tone.

Dave noticed this and marched over to the van his eye filled with anger. He grabbed King by the neck and threw him out of the van.

"Dave, please stop."Atlanta pleaded with Dave.

Dave paused he seemed to become angrier as his giant black pupil come the size of a pin needle.

"My name is Sermo you stupid twat." Dave walked away leaving Atlanta and the rest of the abductees alone.

This is when Atlanta chose to view her surroundings they were in what looked like a big White room. She noticed the doors from which the vans came through. She thought about making a break for it but she noticed the guards at the other side of the gigantic room.Atlanta assumed was about 100 people she were there with her. She heard the sound of a door opening and then people with lab coats walked into the room following Sermo. (Dave's real name)Once all the people in lab coats had come in they stood in a parallel line as if they were making way for something. A familiar man walked out wearing the same lab coat as the rest of the people. He walked passed them and Sermo kneeled as the man walked up to him.

"That's Dr.Noah from Arc.co," Randy said to Atlanta.

Her eyes widened she couldn't believe it everything made no sense to her.She began to Hyperventilate Randy hugged Atlanta and her breathing slowed. Noah pulled a microphone out of his pocket and began to speak.

"You now belong to my associates and I, any attempt to escape will result in immediate execution." Noah put the microphone back into his pocket and walked out of the room.

Then one of the prisoners tried to charge at Noah. Noah turned around and a blue tentacle came out of his hand and wrapped around the neck of the one who charged at him. The prisoners screamed. King stared in fear as he heard the sound of the person's neck breaking. The lifeless corpse make a *Thump!* as it fell to the ground. The tentacle retracted into Dr.Noah's hand and he continued to walk out the room. The so called "Doctors" began to line up the prisoners and they followed the doctors too who knows were. Atlanta got put in a line with Randy and Naomi while King and Donte got put in a different line.They made their way into a hallway which leads to more rooms. They were lead into a room where Dr.Noah was sitting in. A wave of fear washed over Atlanta,

"Sit down please." Noah said in a friendly voice as he pointed to the chairs at the side of the room.

The prisoners did as they was told and sat down on the chairs when Atlanta sat down she saw a hole in the armrest. Noah pressed a button and a bottle with purple liquid popped up from the armrest. "Drink" he told them in a tone that made him sound like a psychopath. Randy drank it and then his mouth began to foam as he started screaming

"It won't hurt"Noah followed. Atlanta drank it she was ready for the same reaction Randy had but nothing happened.

To her it tasted like licorice then she felt a sharp pain in her arm Atlanta saw a syringe inside her arm. Atlanta's vision became blurred and blackened. That was something that would have made King envious. King's experience was much more painful. King was screaming as the gigantic needle pumped small crystals into him. The pain was unbearableAtlanta awoke inside a chamber like the ones in science fiction movies. She released there was only water in the chamber she was in she started to bang on the glass until Ate realized. She was still breathing she looked at her hands they were webbed and her skin was gray. Atlanta looked down at her sides and saw gills, she looked behind her and saw a shark-like tail. She heard a beep and the water drained out of the chamber. The glass slid open revealing a room with similar chambers everywhere in the room.

She looked at herself some more she could not see her face but she knew that it had grew out in a sort of a muzzle

She looked at herself some more she could not see her face but she knew that it had grew out in a sort of a muzzle. She could feel her sharp teeth with her tongue. Atlanta noticed she was wearing a black spandex suit that only left the area where her gills exposed. most likely to prevent some sort of suffocation.

"What did they do to me?"Atlanta said to herself. As she walked the room into a hallway.

"Great another hallway." She complained after she had turned a couple corners. Until she smelled something familiar she stopped and two people came to mind "King!" "Randy!".She ran into the next corner and saw a black snake boy fighting a dog boy "Atlanta?" the snake boy asked her. Then the dog boy pounced on him biting into his shoulder. Atlanta swung her tail at the dog boy's head which knocked him out. The snake boy stood up his wounds healing.

"King is that you." Atlanta asked him

"yes it's me." King answered She hugged him and King began to cry.

"where are we." King asked,

"I don't know let's go the others." Atlanta told her crying friend.

"That was Randy." King said as he pointed to him on the ground Atlanta got on her knees to examine Randy. She noticed a tattooed code on his left ear,

"I have a number on my uh hood." King said to Atlanta she looked at King he had a hood like that of a cobra his eyes were snake like. His scales were black except for the purple ones under his jaw that ran down his neck to most likely his legs. He was wearing spandex suit like hers along with a tag on his tail. Atlanta went behind him to find his code.

"Do you want me to read your code?" Atlanta asked him trying to think of something else "Sure." King said in a sad tone. "5A791S" Atlanta read aloud. She then checked herself for a code she found one on her wrist.

"My code is SM098". Atlanta said in a tone trying to fake excitement. This seemed to calm down King a little bit he wasn't crying any more. They walked down a couple of more halls until they found a door Atlanta went to open it bright lights appeared. Noah walked out clapping

"congratulations you got through the first test." Noah said smiling.

------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter🙂