First Day

Summer passed away, with not so many things to do. That was the boriest summer of my entirely life. All i had done was going to the cinema and stay in my house. When i stayed in my house, i thought a lot of that last talk with Chris.

It was the first day of school. I arrived there and waited for the sub-director to come in and tell us who are were we going to share classroom this year. I was begging God to not be in the same classroom as Chris, but it didn't worked. I was in the same classroom as Christian! I couldn't believe that!

He entered the room and went to say hi to me. When i saw he coming to talk to me, i was very nervous. I did not knew what to say to him.

-- "Hi" , said him first.

-- "Hi" , i answered him.

Few seconds passed until he told me

-- "hey, i know that we haven't talked a lot since...mmh...that day, but i want you to know that you are still my best friend".

When he said those words, my hole soul was in peace again.

-- "i know...you are also my best friend", that was all i told him that day.

This School year was the worst of all. The new teachers, Ms. Smith and Ms. Jolie, were terrible teachers. The first day, they left us a lot of work to do. I didn't liked them, nor Chris. It seemed they hated us as the moment they looked at us.