The answer

I went running to the girls' bathroom, that was alone, like always. I closed the door and started crying. HE was angry with ME. I was feeling extremely bad. The worst part was that i dodn't knew wahy he was mad with me. He didn't wanted to explain me that.

I was alone, thinking what have i made to make him angry. Then i understood. But i wasn't sure, so i decided than in the next recess i would ask him. I stayed there in the bathroom for like 40 minutes. Finally the bell rang. While i was walking in the aisle, i was thinking in which way should i tell him that.

I saw him. He was eating his gummy bears.

"hey, i want to talk to you for a second.", i said.

"what." he replied.

I was nervous. I took air and said:

"i want to know why are you angry with me."

"i see. You haven't understood yet. I had made it so ovious that i don't know why you haven't realised yet."

he stopped. He was like almost crying. I herd my heart breking.

"can you explain to me what you have made so ovious?"

"yes, i am going to explain you NOW," he said with an angry voice,"Last week, i saw you with Conrad. I thought you know that i still love you, isabelle, and that i will never give up. I felt so jelous when i saw you two. It was uncontrolable."

I felt dizzy and like i was going to fell. He was waiting for an answer, so i said with a sorry-like tone in my voice:

"Chris, i don't know what to say. You are one of my best friends EVER, but i don't love you the way you love me. I mean, i love you but only as a friend."

It was all i said. We both stayed in silence, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly he said:

"okey. I have to go. Goodbye." and he walked away.