INTRODUCTION

How it all started.

Hi!
My name is Emerald parks. My life is a bit dramatic, fun and and sometimes boring being the only child of my rich parents.
I was home schooled my whole life in Florida. It was kinda nice not having to go to detention after school or having to face the true realities of life. Well everything was going pretty well for me until the deed happened.

My parents separated and I had to move to New York with my dad leaving my mum behind with her so-called fiance Robert Grey and to make it all worse, my dad couldn't handle everything on his own anymore including me being homeschooled so I had to go to one one of the best high schools in New York called "Roizewilde High" which was mainly for the rich. If anyone was poor or on a scholarship, that person would be tortured by everyone... it was kind of a tradition. People did that freely because their parents were rich and powerful.

Take Sarah Bricks for example,
she was a poor girl who enrolled in Roizewilde high by scholarship and everyone hated her because she was a low life. Well being the strong nerd that she is, she passed all her grades and ignored all the death traps or insults she received from people till she finished high school.

Well my case was different. I was rich and enrolled in my first year of high school. No one was mean to me within the first two weeks as I blended in till when the incident happened.

I kissed Aiden Spearks!

That's right.
Aiden, Roizewilde bad ass also known as Kristina Ross's boy...ex boyfriend.
Kissing him was the biggest mistake of my life.
It all started when I heard about a party at Aiden's house. The whole school was invited. At first, I didn't want to go but my best friend Lilian Gilbert forced me. I ended up going to the party. When we arrived I expected it to be fun with a lot of games and swimming since he had a swimming pool...everyone does...well to my greatest surprise, it was filled with drunk teenagers and people making out right in the middle of the swimming pool. For God sake who makes out in a swimming pool. I wanted to leave but Lilly insisted on staying. She loved parties. Unlike me who never goes to parties not because I don't get invited but cause I just don't want to. I left her at the pool and headed inside. I couldn't stand that place either. The loud beaming music was enough to destroy my eardrum. I pushed my way through the crowd not knowing where I was headed to.
His house was extremely big I admitted to myself as I walked through the hallways the smell of alcohol and puke hit me as I saw a young teenage girl vomiting in a toilet opposite where I was standing. She looked wasted and I just looked at her in disgust. I finally reached the stairs and was shocked at what I received. The walls of the stairs arranged in a curved form leading upstairs had thousands of pictures of Aiden and his family. Those pictures were arranged in a very stylish manner all of them taken in different countries in the world. The best was the one they took in Paris. Aiden was much younger then but he still looked handsome as always.
His parents must be stinking rich to go too all those places. I know I'm rich but I don't think I've even gone to quarter of those countries. I've always wanted to go to Paris but ever since my parents got separated dad has seemed to be depressed and is too busy with work to even think of going on a vacation. I didn't talk about it because we always go on vacations with mum and going without her will just be different.

I walked up the stairs admiring the pictures one by one and one caught my eye. It was a picture with Aiden and two little girls in Egypt. I knew Aiden had a sister but I never knew he had a second one.
I reached the end of the stairs revealing a hallway with doors facing each other and at the end of the hallway stood a large mirror which mirrored the hallway and the doors down to where I was . I moved forward admiring the furniture. All the doors were closed except one at the end of the hall way which was slightly open. As stubborn as I am I opened the door curious to see what's inside.
It was a large room with a king sized bed. It was a mixture of blue and cream. It had a small desk carrying a computer and a closet. The room was quite neat but there was still a pair of boys underwear on the floor. It was a boys room. I turned around to leave when I saw a shelf with a lot of trophies in sports.
With that I figured it was none other than Aiden's room. I walked closer to the shelf to look at them when I heard the door swing open.
I froze in my spot not wanting to turn back. At that moment I felt like jumping out the nearest window. One thing I hated the most was to be caught somewhere I'm not meant to be seen.
"Whoa.." A familiar voice said in shock. I slowly turn around to face Aiden shocked face and smiled sheepishly.