Ep. 2

The break was over and we went together to the director and started the second screen that was when he met my family and I his family, after one hour recording we finally got home I ran to the refrigerator to take a bottle of water. After a few minutes the door bell rang and I rushed to open the door, I opened it and saw that V was standing there and asked if he could come in I said yes. He started to look around and he sat down on the sofa and put on the tv. Suddenly I saw our drama that we were doing on the television and sat next to him, it felt nice. He suddenly took my hand and placed it on his chest, I sensed his heartbeat going faster and faster and suddenly he was over me, I felt his warm lips touching mine. Suddenly the tv went off but we continued kissing, suddenly he stopped and said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it that long" I saw the sad face on him and leaned on him and kissed him on the cheek, he started blushing, I didn't know that guys could blush in front of the girl he likes, he whispered in my ear " I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow at shooting ok?" I said ok, I showed him the way to the door he gave me a goodnight and goodbye kiss, I felt happy. I closed the door and screamed "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND " 😁😁.