Ep. 4

The next morning we woke up together and we drove to shoot the fourth scene. We arrived and Julia was waiting for me and V, and obviously Jimin, Suga, Jungkook and Jin was with her, but it was strange that Jin also was there. The director told V yesterday that the fourth scene was with our friends and there for they were there. The director asked Julia "where are the other ones?" Julia said " here they are", from the car J-Hope and Rap Monster came out, I then asked " what are you all doing here?" They all started to laugh and then Julia told me " we are here to shoot the fourth scene but only three of us can act and I'm one of them because I'm the only girl" I was happy that Julia was acting with me then the director said " ok Jimin, Suga, Jungkook, Jin, J-Hope and Rap Monster com and do an acting scene to me and I'll decide with two of you are going to act with y/n, V and Julia" then Julia asked the director " can I come and see how they act?" The director said yes so all of them went and acted besides Julia. I shouted to the director " CAN I COME TO?" He said that I and V could come so we went after them, I would be exiting to see how the act. Then the acting was over and the director said " Jimin and Suga will be acting with Julia, V and our absolute favorite star y/n".