Majora's Mask/Finding a job

Your P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the TV

'Holy shit, I forgot the TV on!' I trough angrily

I walked to the TV and looked at the hack

'She/He forgot a game here? Or she/he forgot 'bout say of that game?'

I picked up the game and looked for a while

'Majora's Mask huh?'

I put the game in my Nintendo and played... That game isn't normal

Have a files named BEN, Your Turn, and more things like when the game called me BEN in my file named Link, and after I  delete the file, they just called me                ,nothing more

I stopped playing and got in the kitchen search something to eat, then got back to see what is wrong with it.

———Time Skip by Link✨———

I stopped playing this... IT'S JUST... Disturbing I guess... But is cool!

I picked my pc and went searching for the game...

WAAAAIT, there's a creepypasta about it? Wow, loved! It's about a boy that drowned, and it's name is BEN. Well, the filename was with that name, wasn't it? I guess it's a... Coincidence... Probably... Alrighty, I better sleep soon because tomorrow I have to find a job for myself, 'cause I can't live here without money.

I prepared myself to bed, before taking out the game and turning off the Nintendo. I sleept thinking about the game, plus ended up with some little nightmares there and here 'bout the creepypasta, but it's ok.

———Time Skip by DHMIS✨———

I woke up early because job. I dressed myself with the best clothes I had, then started walking trying to find a job, talking with people and ended up in a coffee shop. Good. So I can be in my job and drink coffee.

They said I'll start in 3 days, so it's fine. I can play Mario or anything in these days. I went home, before picking (Type of coffee) to drink. I made myself some food and went to play, choosing another game than Majora's mask. I still believe that it was a coincidence, but I don't like it, so I played (Favorite Game). The day passed and I got tired, went to bed and the rest of the 3 days passed like this.

Only the third day. I played Majora's Mask, the hole day. It was a strange game, I did not like it a all, but did at the same time. The whole time I played it, I felt like I was being watched, and it scares me a bit. I had to sleep, it was almost midnight and I couldn't sleep that time, because it was the last day in only home, what means tomorrow have coffee shop job, and I need to get there early.

When I finally went to sleep, I felt strange. Like something bad was there. But ignored it and got back to sleep. Peacefully. Or not, because I only had nightmares. I guess this game really does make me paranoic (is that right? How do write this...?;3; forgot)

(It's short because my arms hurt and I need to get this posted.)