Chapter 33

My birthdays tomorrow😛

~~~a month later~~~
I smiled at myself in the mirror as I was straightening out my dress. I looked so beautiful. My mom was by me crying and smiling. She looked so happy for me. I can't wait to be able to call him my husband. At first I thought it would be me walking down the aisle to marry hunter. But now I'm glad I'm marrying daniel. Daniel makes me so happy. When I'm upset he makes sure he puts a smile on my face until he does anything else. When I'm hungry he'll make me food even if I'm just playing on my phone. When I'm sick he always makes sure he stays by my side. When I'm on my period he makes sure I have a lot of chocolate in the house. He's just amazing. Once it was time to walk down the aisle with my papa a huge smile grew on my face. As soon as the doors opened everyone stood up and smiled at me. I smiled at everyone but looked at my fiancé. He was staring right at me with tears in his eyes. I started walking down the aisle and the music on the piano was playing. It was beautiful. I saw tears of joy start to come out of daniels eyes as I got closer to him. He smiled. Once I got infront of him I told him I loved him before I grabbed his hands. He told me he loved me too before the priest looked at us and smiled then started to talk. Once it was time to give our vows he went first.
    "I've been dreaming of this day for a while. I've been dreaming of calling you my wife. You always bright up my day. There's never a dull moment in my life with you. Your always there to put a smile on my face and your the funniest person I know. I'm so lucky to be able to be the one you wake up to every morning. I'm so lucky to be marrying my best friend. I love you Ava" Daniel said.
By now I was in tears. I told him how much I cared about him and now happy he makes me. I told him how much I love him and how good of a person he is. I told him what I love about him which was everything. I told him that I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. When it was time to exchange rings wheezy was our ring barrier. I smiled as I watched him jog down the aisle to us. When he got to us daniel bent down smiled at him and pet him then got our rings. We smiled at each other as we exchanged rings.
  Then the priest said,"you may now kiss the bride"
Daniel immediately kissed me and everyone was clapping. Afterwards it was time for pictures with everyone. Me daniel and his mom took a picture, me daniel and my mom took a picture. And we ofc took pictures with all of our family and friends and we both took pictures with my bridesmaids and his best men. And of course we took pictures together. But we took like 5 together. Us walking on the beach, us smiling at each other, us doing a funny pose, one with wheezy, and one of him posing like a girl and me posing like a guy (idk). At the party all of us ate while people gave speeches for us. Some were funny, some were sweet. Then it was time for us to dance. Me and My papa had the first dance and then me and Daniel had a dance. Then me and my bridesmaids had a dance. And him and his best men had a dance. It was just a lot of dancing. And it was hilarious. When it was time to cut the cake me and Daniel both cut a piece together before he took the piece and smashed it in my face. I laughed as I took another piece and smashed it in his. But everyone ended up getting a piece of cake. Instead of eating I was walking around greeting everyone hugging everyone. When I saw becca she got so excited.
  "AVA!" She screamed jumping in my arms.
   "Hi becca" I said as I laughed and wrapped my arms around her.
    "You look so beautiful" she stated.
     "Thank you! So do you!!"I exclaimed. She was in a pink flower dress and she had black little heels.
     "So does this mean your my sister?" She asked as I put her down.
     "Yup!!" I said as I smiled at her.
Me and Daniel went around and greeted our families together. When the party was over we told everyone goodbye and thanked them for coming. Now it was just me and Daniel at 8pm. We changed into shorts and a shirt we had in the room at the little beach house we rented for the night before going back outside and taking a long walk on the beach officially as mr. And mrs.skye.