Troye Sivan Fan Fic: Beaten to home

I've been out here for days. Only water no food. I have a tiny backpack with some clothes and stuff in it but it doesn't help. I'm on the street. Only 19. I have brown eyes and brown long ombré hair. Bruises and cuts cover my arms and legs. Australia is a hard place to become homeless. I'm wearing a white V-neck and jean shorts, and a pair of sandals. I ask people if they want to help me. No one knows what I'm talking about. I ask and ask. But for days just sitting out on the street with nothing. I thought moving to Australia from England with my boyfriend ,Austin, would be fun. Not a 'beat your girlfriend because she did nothing wrong' party! He had hurt me so much so I ran away with as much as I can. It's hard being homeless. Only 5 days without food makes you feel like your dying.

Lots of people don't like to help. I don't know why. I ask everyone that walks by. I ask a couple of a boy and a girl but they say no. Then a boy comes and I tap him and ask him "will you help me? I've been beaten by my boyfriend and thrown out to the streets!" I say. He has beautiful blue eyes, almost black hair. He looks only 20. Old enough to help me. "Umm." He says he thinks about it for a while and I say "please! Just give me food and I'll leave you alone!" I say. Pleading my heart out. "Okay. Come with me." He says. He motions me to follow him. He has a big beautiful house. "What's your name? And who did this to you?" He says looking at my legs covered in bruises. "Kate. And my boyfriend Austin, did this. He is a Youtuber. I thought moving here would be good for us. But...." I say and I trail off. " I'm troye." He says. And we walk into his house. "It's huge. Your house it's huge!" I say. "Thanks. I've seen you around before? Somewhere? Where did you go to school?" Troye asks me. "University of Michigan. Major in entertainment. I wanted to start a YouTube channel but I don't have a computer." I say. "I also went to Michigan for entertainment! We must've been in the same class! That's why you look familiar!" Troye says. "Yeah I've seen you before." I say. "You know, you're very shy." Troye says. Well I am. I stay there for a while, eating and watching TV. Then we watch the news and it says there is going to be a huge storm and possibly a tornado. " Okay. Um I'll leave now. Your paren-" I start to say but Troye interrupts and says "My parents are in England for a while, and I'm not letting you sleep outside with this storm." He says and grabs my arm. "You're staying." He says. "I'll sleep on the couch." I say when he tries to let me sleep on his bed.

It's midnight. Troye is asleep and the storm is the only sound I hear. I whisper to myself "Paper? Something?" I look all over until I find clean, sharp, fresh paper. I start to hear voices, 'Do it.' 'He almost killed you.' 'Do it.' I don't have schizophrenia. My memories are coming back and I start crying. With the paper in my left hand, I hold out my right wrist. I sob really loud. Trying and trying. My sobs getting louder. I don't hear the door open. Troye comes up to me and wraps his arms around me while taking the paper out of m hands. "Hey hey hey. It's okay. Shh it's okay." He says quietly to me. After a while I stop crying. "Come here." Troye says firmly and pulls me to his room. He has a camera set up and turns his camera lights on. "We're making a video." He says. "A funny video?" I ask. "No. What he did to you was wrong. We have to tell people." He answers. He starts recording. We are sitting close. He grabs the camera and makes it view my legs and my wrist. Then he puts it back on its tripod. Then he starts "Hey everyone it's Troye Sivan and this is not one of my funny videos." He starts about meeting me and my bruises and scratches and cuts. Then he asks me what his channel is "Austincraze15xo." I say flatly. Then he tells me that we have to wink and say 'Bbaaayyee' so we do it at the same time. We start laughing so hard. And suddenly all the lights go out because if the storm. I scream. "OH MY GOD! That sacred me so much!" We start laughing hysterically.

We lay down on his bed when he says "In university, when we met. I had a crush on you." He says. "Funny thing is. I did too." I say sheepishly back. He leans in. I debate. I don't really know him that much. I try not to be rude but I lean away. "Um. Ya know I'm tired. I'm gonna go get some sleep." I say and walk out and jump on the couch. One my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.