chapter 12

ponyboys POV

I woke up to find drey sleeping,  I got up quietly and being the loud awkward person I am I fell over and she woke up. "pone what ya dooin on the floor?" she laughed, "I thought I saw a mouse and I lay down for a better look" nice pony nice, she knows you hate mice and you would have wet yourself if you ever saw one, "sure pone, sure" she lay back down and was soon alseep again. I rushed out of the room to find all the guys up and making the cake, this should be good, I lent against the door frame smiling at my brother and steve making the cake. "SODA YOU DONT PUT THE SHELLS FROM THE EGGS IN!" Steve yelled,  "it gives it extra flavor, its my secret recipe" soda replied proud "so thats why no one eats your food" I cut in. "QUICK GET SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN!!!!!" Dally smiled. "ok guys im gonna go get changed and wake her up" I ran upstairs to find my redhead girlfriend asleep in my bed.

Dreyannas POV

I woke up to pony kissing me, "umm what are u doing??" I smiled pulling away, "your a smart girl, what does it look like" he smiled leaning in again, I moved my pillow infront of my face and his face smushed into it. "so thats the way it is now huh" he smiled devilishly at me as if he was up to something, then he tickled me until I couldnt breath, around 2 minutes later he FINALLY STOPPED. "why was steve shouting at soda?" I asked out of curiosity.

Ponyboy's POV

'oh crap' I thought to myself, what am I supposed to say?, "umm they were arm wrestling. ................and sooodddaa, ummmm knocked over a glass of chocolate milk and it landed on steve. " I shook my head in shame from the crappy excuse,"oh my god, I wanna go see the mess, that is, my brother Steve Randle!" oh crap what am I gonna do now? "um um ummmmmm wanna play a game of...............spin the bottle" I asked wow pone nice game, "there is only 2 of us" she giggled at me, I ran down stairs grabbed johnnys, dallys and two bits arms and dragged them upstairs,"you see now theres 4 of us-" "5" she cut me off,"yup 5" "what the hell is going on" two bit snapped at me, "we are playing spin the bottle" I announced in fake cheeriness "thats sweet but dont wanna" dally fake smiled and walked away, "pony its a bad idea, umm theres one girl 3 boys! imagine johnnycake kissing two hahahaha!" she laughed, " come downstairs theres a surprise for ya princess" soda smiled running in and out of the room.