chapter 11

we went home and there was still no one there, "I wonder how far steve chased randy" pony said sarcastically. "to florida im guessing, we should go find him." I said pulling pony and dally into the street.

*2 hours later*

"where the fuck is he im tired," dally groaned,  "if I knew I wouldnt be roaming the streets looking for him now would I smart guy?" I asked dally in a smart ass tone, I turned my head back straight and saw a shadow running at us, looked more like to us, IT WAS STEVE! I ran full speed to him and he picked me up "miss me?" he joked "yes you bitch, you are never going anywhere on your own again" I half cried kissing his cheek, "can I have a piggyback ride to the curtis house please?" he nodded and swung me around, "it looks like you giving me a piggyback ride pone" dally sighed, "ok dal hop on" pony said locking his legs in place so he wouldnt fall. it was the funniest sight ever! Pony giving dally a piggyback ride!

*at the curtis house*

"hey Dreyanna" johnny smiled as he hugged me tight, "ummm sup there johnnycake?" I asked awkwardly patting his back. he was squooshing me really tight, he had his chin on my head and he was rubbing my hair breathing heavily on me. Soda was sitting on the chair that I was facing,  he saw the smushed face I had and laughed, I mouthed the word help and he nodded, "HEY PONY!! JOHNNYS GETTING TOUCHY FEELY WITH YOUR GIRL!" he screamed, pony came pounding into the room, johnny let me go and I thanked him for letting me breath, pony tackled johnny and screamed "what the fuck was that johnny!" "I missed her it didnt mean nothin I aint a woofin pone" you could see the scared look on his face "pony babe, its ok get off him and be like the civilized boy I know you can be if you really try......... like really hard" I smiled hugging him, "what do you mean try?!" I let go of pone and helped johnny up, I kissed him on the cheek "good night people of diz universe!" I shouted in the middle of the room I went over to pony and kissed him and went around to all the boys kissing their cheeks except for dally, I cautiously approched him, and lent in to kiss him on the cheek, but being dal he turned his head and caught my lips. "night princess" he smirked at me, I rolled my eyes and went to bed.

Ponyboys POV

"HEY GUYS" I shout whispered to them, "its dreys birthday tomorrow, the 24th of july! shes gonna be 13! what are we gonna do?" they all came onto the floor and came up with ideas for the birthday party.

"we are gonna make a blue cake" soda announced "why blue" two bit asked "its her favourite colour duh!!" soda replied in a dumb ass tone. "the cakes chocolate ya dumb ass" darry cut in. after about 2 whole hours of arguing with the gang we finally made our decision.  it was 3 am so I crawled in next to dreyanna and fell asleep.