Forgiveness

I woke up to the smell of burning. I checked all the kids rooms. Empty. Dimitri wasn't next to me when I woke up. Lissas and Christians room was empty and so was eddies. Did they leave me in here to burn to death. Did they really hate me that much. As I walked down stairs the smell got worse and the smoke got thicker. The fire alarm was going off. I was frantically running around the house trying to find the source. Thats when I saw the funniest thing ever. Christian covered in batter, the kids holding spoons full of said batter. Liss was over the stove trying to cook pancakes and Dimitri was at the fire alarm with a cloth blowing the smoke away. I just fell on the floor laughing my head off.
"Omg! I cant breathe! This is hilarious!" I said in breathes as I tried to hold myself together. But I looked up to see them all raising a brow at me. That made me laugh again.
"Rose this isnt funny. I was trying to cook you breakfast to say sorry. Then Smartass here ( she pointed at Chris) thought it would be fun to have a food fight with the kids only to lose at use up my batter. Then the smoke and Dimitri tried to stop it and Ugh!" She was so upset it didnt work but her angry fave was so cute and funny I had a little smirk and giggle.

Once I had fully sobered up from the sight infront of me. J went over to Lissa.
"Liss you dont need to say sorry I forgive you. You did what you thought would help and thats okay with me. It got you back to me and I couldn't be happier. But all of you are clearing up this mess whilst I take a nice warm bath." They all laughed at me and I hugged Liss.
I gave Dimitri a quick kiss and said morning then rushed to have a bath.
I lit some candles and ran my hot bubble bath. I put on an aloe vera face mask and laid there for a few moments. As a mom I realised I had to savour these moments.  I knew tgey were fine Dimitri was with them and Sparky seems to like to play with them. I took my opportunity but it was short lived. I heard a knock on the door. With an exasperated sigh I said "Yes?!"
"Roza the kids are having a nap the food fight wore them out and Lissa and Christian are going fir a walk obviously raking Eddie with them. So its just you and me for a bit." He said. I smirked. I knew what he was insinuating.
"Oh just come in comrade!" I said with a laugh. He was always the gentle man.
He joined me in my bath and we just relaxed. I enjoyed it. It was peaceful and calm. Nothing could make me happier. I had no care in the world. I let my walls down. Thats when a wave through the bond hit me Lissa was being sick which made me throw up in the toilet.