seven

HAYLEYS P.O.V

I hope kendall could find a space in her heart to forgive me. But why apologising, she knows me, it's in me to be moody. I sometimes be robust and sometimes be all smoothie.

You can call it what you want but sometimes I despise every living that breathes on this universe, i know some may call it a disease but no... it is just me, you just got to cope with it.

I being mad at her not because of what had happened earlier but for she has never understand me, never in the life we shared did she find something to irritate me. It was always my fault, heyy I can't just kill myself ,Please here me out, she's my best friend and yet she doesn't understand me. This is not the first time she has done something stupid to me. All I wanted was something to make us apart, but for what had happened, that past. The past that brought katie to hate us stock us together. I couldn't just leave, i don't have the heart to do that.

You just can't blame me of pretending to be her bestest friend...i was left with no other choice. Besides I like playing along. Ride along is it called? . Sha whatever.

Little did I realise that this girl was using me, well I am not sure of it, but it's kinda pretty obvious ya know. All she does is talk nicely to me but the moment we are in public, she becomes all sassy, she will be shouting at me like that, luring everyone's attention then she will just plaster that devious smirk of hers. But because it is me we are talking about i, i endured all of it and acted like nothing ever happened.

She acts all Carey as a sister but little did I realised deep inside her.....well a bitch in disguise will go. She's good to me when there's someone new around. She acts all innocent and always blames me, she tells me something as though I knew, she shed crocodile's tears to look like she cares, she talks all lovey, compliments and always express her damn feelings

Everyone thinks I am her boss, i rule her and I get the word and when I say everyone including her also but for her it's different whenever someone says am the boss, she wears her grin not just grin but a grin only me can understand, not even katie. Ohh yeah I know you wonder why I always say katie katie katie. Back then katie was something.....

Go to hell....mind

I am fed up with my mind!!

"Ouch" I crunched my face rubbing my face.

"Earth to Hayley " that chunky stupid voice of my stupid brother.

"Are you f*cking kidding me??, you shot me with a damn......

"Language sister," he smirked " language, it was just a damn nut, nothing at all" that mischievous smile still on his face.

"Now brother, n..."

"Shut u...."

"Would you let me for a damn second  finish a damn sentence, would you" he looked at me and burst out of laughter.

"Seriously, you were in another world when I was talking about something important yet you are blaming now" he said in between laughter.

I looked at him and hissed, i cannot stay longer with this rat. He's return is making my life a living hell, since last week.

"I would feel better brother if you" I stopped to move closer to him " go back to that damn school you came out of, you are invading me" i snapped at him letting him chuckle louder. I hissed and moved towards the kitchen as my tummy was crying  of hunger.

After I have finished assassinating my food, i went to my room to grab my phone only to see messages from different people.

I scrolled down and started to read

Don't try apologising, i won't listen. Not a chance loser!!!

By Kendall

I quickly replied with a never thinking of

I ignored some and replied some until I stopped one

Heyy I guess I have changed my mind ya know, I have got new friends hotter than you guys. So bye am offf

By Spencer

Wow, she got to be kidding me. What a fucking bitch

I started typing...

I wanted to insult her but what's there in it so I changed it to' your choice

Simple right. Never mind

Ahh later did I realise how exhausted I was, so I hugged my pillow and dozed off

--------

KENDALLS P.O.V

I looked at the message repeatedly. I wasn't expecting this. But why ?, I know all the friendship was a borrow act, but I thought she had bought it you know.

Sha never mind all I wanted was us to be apart and here are we. Damn but I wanted something more.

I heard my name being called downstairs so I read the message again

Never thinking of

wow she is a bitch.

-------

SPENCERS P.O.V

Katie with her best friend held my phone waiting for Hayleys reply impatiently. Just then the message opened

Your choice

"Wow" katie and Bryn said in unison. They looked at each other then back to me. " I wasn't expecting that you know"

"Neither was I " Bryn said to katie.

"Wow we got some bitch here"

Yeah I know...
Kendall is not what you think