Author's Note

Back in the time range of September to November of 2016, I can easily recall a time where a friend asked for my help. She wished to create a new story - a story with which she would not want to delete like she had with her previous creations.

My response to her question was, "Create a story that will make you happy. Many authors of Wattpad end up writing stories for the enjoyment of only their loyal readers, never creating for the enjoyment of themselves. If you can create a story that you will like, then it will be sure to also brighten the moods of your readers."

Or something like that; all I can truly remember as a response was for her to create what she wanted and would enjoy.

This conversation was gave way to the birth of one of her stories known as Destiny; a fantastical story of a young man becoming the Prince's personal guard, and his first adventures of having such a duty. She told me she enjoyed writing it, and I too loved the story. It was interesting, and fun to read.

Recently, she has finished the book in March of 2017, and soon after its' ending I inquired on making my own recreated version to it; she agreed, and this is where we have come to on that memory.

To X_Aaric-Silgincia_X: I truly did enjoy your story as you asked multiple times over. And now, with your permission, I will attempt to "improve" or "recreate" the story in my own words and style.

I'm glad our conversation months ago could give rise to Destiny; I hope you enjoy this should you read it.

Onward, we go.

~JobaiaHeart

Just a small edit. I had to change my friend's username as they continue to change their username frequently. (Not as much as before, but still enough to be a bother for tagging.)

I refuse to change my signature at the bottom, however, as my current username and profile (Oliver_Withers) is semi-based on and/or around one of my own original characters. I am going to continue using Jobaia Heart (or Jo Hart for short) as my pen name on Wattpad.