The Crap?

Whatever it was dropped you. You looked down at your white shirt, just to see black covering where the hands were, and you sighed. " Remind me to never, ever, come to an animation workshop in a white shirt. " You mumbled, slowly turning around to see what caught you. But, surprisingly, there was no one there, just a trail of ink. " Hmm, should I follow it, or find a vending machine...? " You said to yourself. As if on cue, a projector turned on behind you. " What the? " It was showing a cartoony devil, dancing. " Bendy the Dancing Devil. They really do like you here, buddy... " You jumped back as the projector shut off. The cardboard cutout beside it seemed to be, blushing. You blinked, and it was normal again. " It must be the fumes... " You walked away, not taking your eyes off the cutout, fearing you'd miss something. In the process of staring the cutout down, you ran into a figure. You would say it was big, and scary, to make the story more interesting, but, no. It was a short, black ( not that it matters), little devil.

You shook your head. " Yeah, where do I turn the Ink Machine off, the fumes are REALLY getting to my head now. " You said, actually serious. " No! There's no fumes? What're you talking about? " He, you guessed, smiled. " You're pretty! I hope we meet again! " And just as he had appeared, he was gone. " Wow, I need to get out of here... " You thought aloud, but, you forgot where to exit was. Near the cutout you had been glaring at, was something you hadn't noticed before. It said " Dreams come true" in big, inky letters, just like the Ink all over your shirt. The thing that scared you the most?

It was still wet. ( That is NOT what she said)

" Ok, let's sum this up. First, my dad gets a letter, from an old business partner, who's not even there when I go check it out. Then, there's this ink machine, and offerings to the gods or whatever, and flooding ink, right? Then, to make things even more confusing, there's cardboard cutouts, who are probably alive, and it looks like Boris was in the middle of a ' Take all your guts out for some reason' operation, and this short little demon, who's Supposedly a dancing devil, and is actually pretty cute, and, god, did I just say a cartoon character was cute? " You were talking to yourself, too busy to notice a short little demon sitting right in front of you. " That does sound pretty amazing. All this in one day? " You jumped, and felt your face get hot. " Oh! My gosh, h-how long were you there? " You stutter. You turned to run, but when you turned around, he was right there. " You're not leaving so soon, are you? " He pouts. " N-no, I was just, um, " You turned around, and ran the hell out of there, to a different room. You locked the door, and sat against it.