Now what?

You closed your eyes, now extremely tired. The last thing you thought before you fell asleep, was, " What have I gotten myself into.... "

You opened your eyes slowly, just to see a figure in the corner. You closed your eyes again, and when you opened them, Bendy was pretty much sitting on your lap, hovering above your face. " Ah! What're you doing? " You jumped, and he rolled off like an excited puppy. " Oh, I didn't mean to wake you! I was just making sure nothing happened! " You tilted your head, wondering what could possibly happen in an abandoned animation workshop. " Thank you? " He smiled. It was a cheesy smile, but just like it did when you were little, it filled your heart with, something, and made you smile, no matter how much you resisted. His tail wagged a bit. Your face turned beet red. Must. Resist. Cuteness. You thought, as
the thought of being stuck in a room with Bendy crossed your mind, so you opened the door. It wasn't locked, which was good. What wasn't good? There was ink all over the floor. " Hey Bendy, why is there ink all over the floor? " You turned around, but instead of an adorable devil looking at you, all there was, was more writing. This time, it said " The creator lied to us... "

You frowned, now worried. Right when it wasn't creepy, Bendy ran away. You inhaled. " BOI" you exhaled

 " BOI" you exhaled

MKGaming14757

( Random spongebob meme)

You walk out, trying not to slip. " Freaking economy, freaking ink, freaking machine, freaking frick the fricking police... " You mutter as you fall into a big puddle. " Any more of this, and I'll be a cartoon character. " You sighed, looking for the only same pers- devil, here. " Freaking BENDY WHERE IS YOU" another cardboard cutout jumped around the corner, and back again. It made you jump, and fall again. " Y'know, I'm just going to sit here, in this puddle of black ink, and hope whatever Bendy was scared of doesn't come. " You reassured yourself. " Its probably noth.... " You trailed off, you noticed something behind a boarded up door. It was like Bendy, but taller, with ink covering most of its face.

Except for its smile.

But it wasn't cute. It was the kind of smile that makes you want to cuddle up in the arms of the closest person, no matter who it was. It was the evil kind of smile, the one that made you cringe inside. I think you get the point. It was just staring at you. Just, there. Standing there. Staring at you. Yep. " Well, there's boards... " You said. You blinked and it was gone.

" Now what? " You thought out loud.