Ch. 1- Morgan

The sound of glass breaking and skin to skin contact pierced the air. I was hidden the back of my closet where it's most darkest. My brother, Zane, was in there with me. He had me curled up in his lap like a baby, holding me tight like he would never let me and not let anything hurt me. As soon as we heard my mother's screams and my father yelling, Zane covered my ears and hovered his body over my own. His face was right in front of my own. His eyes were staring right into mine. I stared right into them and for an instant, I didn't hear anything.

After one final scream of my mother a shot had went off and pierced through skin. Zane had kissed my forehead and said,

"It's okay sissy. I won't let anything hurt you." Then kissed my templed after one more shot was made
<<<<<<<<<<<Dream end>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'd woken up to my late father's grandfathers clock chiming. It was 3 in the morning and I was drenched in sweat and tears. I just layed there in a ball, continuously crying.

My name's Morgan Lee-Ryan Clover. My parents are Lilly Clover and Alexander Clover. They were both killed by werewolf hunters. My mother was half human and half werewolf and now is the Moon Goddess. My father was part witch and mostly a werewolf demon. I carry both traits of mother and father. I lost both of them at a young age of 9. When I was 15, I had been bitten by my ex boyfriend who's a vampire and named, Ezra Hale. He bit me due to his craving of the indulging scent of my blood. A day after I was bit, Ezra disappeared and I was left in a cellar. A pool of my blood was everywhere. I thought I was going to die til Zane found me. He took me home and that's all I remember.

As for what I look like, I have long blonde hair that nearly reaches the center of my back, dark brown eyes almost black sometimes, and a short height of 4'11 1/4" paired with a small hour glass figure.