Chapter 5-Home: Morgan's Point of View

Home. It's been 2 years since I've been away. I was there in the pitch black darkness of the town I called home. Roscommon Michigan. I was home but something didn't feel right. Coming home I thought things would go back tom how they use to. Parties, bonfires, fishing, summer fun but, all of that was blinded by the feeling of pain and sorrow. 

"He's hurt..." My wolf had said, and with that, I took off homeward bound.

...

I was at the edge of the border to the property. I was shaking and my mind was running in circles. I was cold and wet due to the rain that had came as I was on my way home. Home. My knees went weak at the thought of being home. I fell to my knees and cried, whimpered, and screamed. What if he doesn't forgive me? What if he hates me? What if he tortures me and sends me out for bait? I stood up and was about to turn around and run somewhere else when I heard a branch snap and then thunder roared across the sky. I took a risk and ran to my home.

...

I got to the house and opened the door carefully. I didn't turn on any lights so I didn't wake Zane if he was home. The house smelt musky and drenched with the scent of alcohol and cigarettes.

I went around the lower level of the house and didn't find Zane. So, I set my bag on the counter in the kitchen and made my way upstairs to Zane's room.

...

As I was walking through the hall that led to Zane's room I had noticed claw marks on the walls and it made me worried and scared. My wolf, Saphira was hovering on the inside and she was hurt.

He's hurt. He's dieing on the inside. Save him. We need him. And he needs us. Hurry. Save him. Saphira said to me and then she started crying.

..
I was standing right outside his bedroom door and I could hear him tossing and turning and him having a nightmare. I quietly opened the door and stepped in. It was pitch black and the only light in the room was from his window. The moonlight shining onto him. He was as white as a ghost. Thinner than I last saw him. His eyes were black. Almost looked nearly dead. He had drank himself in his sorrows and I didn't know what to do. I stepped closer to him and could hear him mumble,

"Morgan... Morgan... please don't go. Please come home... No please stay here with me. I love you,"

His last words strucked me like a dagger and I started bawling. Next thing I knew, I was standing right beside his bed. I sat next to him. I brushed his bangs out of his eyes. He was sweating like crazy but was also cold as ice. "Zane, I'm home," I whispered. Seconds after I said that, his eyes went open and he grabbed my wrist. His eyes looked black and evil til he realized who sat before him. 

"Morgan" his voice was gentle but also crackly,

"I'm home Zane," he sat up and wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. I felt tears in the crook of my neck and I looked over to him and lifted his head up to look up at me.  I felt a hand on my cheek caressing it only to realize I was still crying as well. I wrapped my arms around his neck tight and he did the same to my waist. He kissed my temple saying,

"Welcome home Morgan," Zane layed down back on the bed pulling me down with him onto his chest, "go to sleep my little girl. I'm never letting you go," and just before I fell asleep, I heard him whisper in my ear, "I love you." 

################################
Don't think this is my best Chapter and I don't really care for it that much. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter