Day 1 - Your First Bias

That would be Minah!

Her vocals caught my eye and her aegyo style made me fall in love with her, on my first MV I couldn't even stop look at the rest.

Even now I have a soft spot for her because she actually made me fall in love with the group as a whole, without her I wouldn't have paid attention to Girl's Day and I would have lost what was to be my favourite Kpop song. 

As I've seen, when Girl's Day debuted she went to any variety show that invited her and would do anything to get air time and the name 'Girl's Day' to be popular. She did anything the MC's asked her to, she would overreact and she would do a lot of aegyo to the point that she was insulted. She was willing to embarrass herself so as to make Girl's Day known...

Her vocals are outstanding, even though it seems that she's screaming, She actually hits all the notes on point without any sort of tremble in her voice or hurting her throat but what else would we expect from her? She's been studying music since she was small.

If I'm not wrong, her uncle (or another member of her family, I don't know which) started DreamT and added her to Girl's Day, making her the oldest member and she probably was a trainee for a long time.

A bit before they debuted, all of Girl's Day, especially Minah, would sing on Hongdae live and would do flash mobs etc. this got their name out there but due to their debut song being thrash (particularly the MV, the song gets a pass) they lost the interest of the people.

Woah I really did rant a lot...I just wanted to say that...well...Minah is flawless...and I love her...and

Everyday Girl's Day~