Chapter 4

Lauren:
Hey, Camz. Sorry, I just had to slip out to get some groceries while Gracia napped. I hope you didn't mind me leaving.

Camila:
It's fine babe. You need food. I get it. If she wakes up. I'll get her. Don't worry bout a thing

Lauren:
Let me know when she does, because she might flip out like one time when I had my sister babysit her while I went out for groceries. She calmed down tho.

Camila:
I will but I don't think she'll be scared of the princess, Miss Storyteller

Lauren:
Well, goddamn, how else was I supposed to say "Mama's former lover is coming to visit. Be good."

Camila:
I see your point Lo.
Camila:
And what do you mean by "former" lover baby girl?

Lauren:
Well you know what I mean, babe. I love you.

Camila:
I love you too. More than anything. And when you come home, if she's still sleeping, I'll show you

Lauren:
Oh god, Camila. I'd love that so much.

Camila:
I know you miss my body against yours

Lauren:
You guessed right, baby.

Camila:
Tell me what you want me to do to you when you get home

Lauren:
Oh hell, Camila. I want you to suck me and ride me. I want to feel you raw around me.

Camila:
I do everything you want me to baby. I'm already wet as it is

Lauren:
I'm hard, so hard baby. I can just imagine how sexy you'll look riding me.

Camila:
Please come home soon. I need you

Lauren:
I'm on my way, baby.

Camila:
Good. Do you want me already stripped for you baby or do you want to strip me?

Lauren:
Let me strip you. I need to feel you shiver under my touch.

Camila:
Oh my god. I can't wait for that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camila was tapping her fingers. She was getting restless wondering where Lauren was.

The garage door opened and Lauren immediately set the groceries down on the island and there the items in the refrigerator that needed to keep chilled.

Camila heard the garage door open but thought it was her imagination because she wanted the raven haired girl so bad. She started to put her fingers down her pants when something stopped her.

"Don't even think about it, Camz," Lauren spoke crisply, concentrating on the two fingers Camila has slipped down her jeans.

Camila whined as she removed her fingers. "No fair. You don't know what you do to me."

Lauren chuckled. "But I do know what I do, baby. I make you crazy."

Camila whined again. "Then please fucking do something before I resort to fucking myself."

"Patience is a virtue, you taught me that," Lauren said sensually before taking her top off, and pushing Camila onto her large bed.

Camila giggled as she was pushed on the bed and Lauren crawled on top of her. "Am I allowed to touch you Lo?"

"Whatever you want, baby."

Camila practically ripped open Lauren's pants to get to what she really wanted. She rubbed Lauren through her boxers.