Chapter 10

Normani looked at her best friend. "You and Camila."

"Yes, Camila and I. Can you help?" Lauren pleaded.

Normani nodded her head. "What exactly are you planning on doing? She is practically your girlfriend already."

"Well, no she's not," Lauren laughed. "She will be."

"I know she's not. But you can't blame me for thinking that. I bet other people do to."

"Why do you say that? We've only had sex maybe five times max," the green eyed woman rose her brows.

Normani put a hand on her shoulder. "You call her baby, say I love you at least five times a day, you live together and you sleep in the same bed, you are constantly holding hands or wrapping your arms around her waist, your daughter calls mami. Should I continue?" She said with a smirk.

"You're right," Lauren sighed.

Normani smiled. "Of course I'm right. I'm always right."

"Oh shut the hell up, Kordei," she scoffed.

Normani shrugged. "What are you going to do to finally claim your girl?"

"I'm gonna take her out for dinner, and then ask her while we walk on the beach."

"How do you want my help?" Normani wanted to be a part of this.

"Just keep it hush hush."

Normani heard Lauren's phone go off. "Speak of the devil."

Camila:
Lolo. When are you coming home? We miss you.

Lauren:
Yeah, baby. Where are you now?

Camila:
We just got home from gymnastics. I'm about to start dinner.

Lauren:
I'm leaving a friend's house. I'll be home shortly.

Camila:
Yay. What do you want to eat baby? If I ask Graciela she will say pizza again.

Lauren:
Do we have any meat? You could do lasagna.

Camila:
Yeah. I'm going to do that. I'll write a song or two while it cooks

Lauren:
And watch Graciela right?

Camila:
I always watch her Lo. I'm a pro at this now.

Lauren:
Don't get too sidetracked.

Camila:
I promise. Just come home in one piece. I want to cuddle

Lauren:
I promise❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camila was sitting on Lauren's lap. "What do you want to do this weekend?" She liked to keep busy.

Lauren's cheeks went red. She hated to lie. "Well, what do you want to do, amor?"

Camila perked up. "Can we go to the beach?" She missed going every week.

"Uhm, sure. On Sunday? I have work on Saturday. It's my last day," the green eyed woman fibbed to cover up her date plans.

Camila nodded. She was happy it was her last day. "No more crazy hours?"

"No more crazy hours, baby," Lauren winked.

"Yay. More Lolo time." She cuddled into Lauren's chest.

Lauren kissed the top of Camila's head. "What did you and Gracia do today?"

"We stayed in bed for a little bit since we didn't have to be anywhere for a while. Then we made breakfast. She wanted to go to the park before gymnastics and I let her. Then we came home."