Blue's Side: I'm through (CherryBerry)

Warning: Sadness just sadness. Don't want to feel sad, or if you're in a happy mood DON'T READ THIS, but plz read the bottom of this and always thank you.

Blue's POV
It's just been a couple days since me and Red have been dating, and he has been acting really weird. He usually goes to Grillby's to get some food, but he many comes home drunk. When he comes back home, sometimes he punches me violently non-stop. I tried to call the police, but Red usually catches me and pins to a nearby wall. He either bites my neck really hard until it bleeds my soaking, red blood, or fuck me so rough, I can't walk for days. Then he threw my phone at a wall, and it broke. There's some days Papy would visit the house until Red got piss for some reason and put a stupid useless shield around the house. My powers weakened fucking shit! I get bored, but the only living thing I could talk to is the thing that trap me in here. As I said before he usually goes to Grillby's leaving me alone most of the time. I have to make my food out of NOTHING! HE JUST LEFT ME TO STARVE! I need food. I felt like I hadn't ate in weeks. How long have I been trap in here? Hell, I don't know what day it is. Does my friends know that I'm gone? HAHAHAHA, I AM REALLY STUCK HERE IN HELL.. HAHAHAHA.... forever. I grab my skull and sat on top on my knees. Tears forming in my eyes, I started repeating to myself, "They're coming. They're coming. Have patience."
*Days later*
Red hasn't came back. He already found someone else to replace little old me. HAHAHA! I'm just wasting everyone's time and breath. I bet they won't even realize I was gone. Better yet

Exist...

..

.

I grab my tum-tum tightly as it continued to make gumbing noises. I walk towards the kitchen. I open a cabinet full of spoons, forks, and... I stare blankly at an object that was waiting for me. A long ass knife. I can feel the pain through my chest. I clutch it tightly. I yank the knife and ran up stairs. I trip on something while the knife slides up to my room. I look down at my foot to see what trip and see a noose. The universe really hates me. I found a stool in a nearby room and set everything up. I stood on the stool and tighten the noose around my neck. I held the knife in position. On the count of three. I took deep breaths.

One.....

On the edge of a stool

Two..........
Someone's at the door, but who?

Three..................
They come to find
Someone who's no longer blind

(Yeah I can do poetry)

The knife fitted perfectly through my ribs. I hear a fainted no. It sounded like Red's voice, but it could've be. As my eyes began to slowly close, a blurry view of the house I knew and shield was being torn apart. My eyes were completely close. I felt a pack of warm, comfy arms surround me. "S Y s. M t Ng. O 't le vE me," was all I heard until I pass out.

*who even knows long Blue pass out*

"Ow, where am I?" I look around and see that I'm in a hospital bed. Besides me was someone familiar, I rub my eyes to get a better view. I blink a couple of times to recover my sight to see *sassy eye roll* Red.. What does he want? Forgiveness? We been be pass that. He laid his hand on top of mine m, "I am sorry for the I treated if you could listen-" I interrupted him, "Sorry's not gonna cut it, sweetie." "Please let me ex-," I put a finger on his lips shushing him. "I understand. You want me to forgive you so you can show me what you have learn about being a better boyfriend and expect us to be a happy couple," he nodded with excitement knowing that's exactly what he was going to say. I smiled innocent, "We are going to be so happy together," he smiled cheerfully, "NOT," he look crush, "did it look like I wanted to be alive?! I wanted myself hang up, but no you had to 'save me.' Thank you so much superman, you're a real hero. You treated me like I was pure shit, and you expect me to forgive you. Look who's crazy. You left me to starve! I don't even know what day it is!" "Sweetie plea-," he grab my hand. "Don't sweetie me! Get away from me you monster!" I push Red from me. I saw a wire connected to my left wrist bone and thought of an idea. "I'm ending this!" Red scream, "NOO!" Red tried to stop me. Nurses and doctors ran into the room. I push Red out the way, and then I rip the wire out my system. The blood soon flooded everywhere. Everyone surrounded me and tried to recover me, but I lost so much of it, they soon gave up too. That's what I think because I woke up. Hopefully, I had a good funeral. I will never know if Red truly love me, or if I was one of his pawns. If he really did love me, he will always remember me and move on.

"We are just like machines,
Meant to be broken from the very start,
And once we are broken,
We can never truly be fix."

-Author and Author's friend
(So I can also do quotes)

Author Note: As you know, I have not be updating lately and I'm sorry to say I am canceling all books. I just don't feel like writing anymore. I also don't have the time I will probably publish another chapter during the end of the school year, or at least in a couple of days. If I do publish anything, I will publish everything! I promise I will publish I have maybe completing all books. Besides the discussion of multiple chapters, I'm going to make a Red's side of the story. That was it, mk bye.