PIE DAY! (SciOuter)

I forgot to mention that Tuesday March 14 was officially Pie day. So, here's a something something.

Outer's POV
I saw Science sitting at his office? In the lab. I remember to put the whipped lemon cream pie in my pouch and walked up to him cautiously. "Heya Science, how's it going?" I ask. Science responded, "Hi Outer, I am doing just fine. Wait, since when do you use contractions?" I began shivering. I had to do something quick. Sweat begin to fall across my face, I really wanted this to be over with. Its just a few seconds, and I felt like dying. Come on, think, think, th-light bulb. "Science, watch out!" "Huh, where?" Wow that work... I grab the pie from my pouch as I lift my head. This was so unexpectedly. . .

As I lifted my head up, a pie was heading towards my face. (At that moment he knew, he fuck up.) The pie smash across my face making me drop the pie. I wiped the cream off my face only to see Science laughing his butt off. I jump on him while throwing some pie at him. We both giggled as we had a little pie fight on the ground. It was stop by Science who stood up and pinned me down. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tounge. He brought his tounge closer up to my face. I began to get tense. His tounge got contact with the cream on my face. "Mm~ tasty~. I wonder what else is tasty too~." He pull down my pants. . . . . . . . .

That is definitely going to be a lemon. Part 2 will be on the lemon book and I'm sorry if I went to far. Seee ya.