Chapter 3

"Well hello Daisssssy!" said Tanner smiling over the arm load of stuff in his hands.

"Hey Tan! Meet Honey," I replied steping back so he could see Honey.

Honey looked up at him and barked him with her tongue hanging out. She then went up to him and sniffed around his legs and walked back to my side and sat down cocking her head to the left still staring at Tanner. He was wearing plaid pants that where white and black striped, with a white tee under his black jacket that was zipped up mid way and a pair of converse that looked old and beat down like mine did.

"Shes beautiful Dais. Howd you get her in a matter of couple of hours that I was away?" he grins at me and then looks at Honey still holding the stuff.

I walk over to him and grab some of the stuff smiling at the things he is holding. He carrys pillows under everything with a stack of dvds, box of popcorn, frozen foods, and a blanket. "Its a long story, why dont we make this food and I tell ya all about it," I reply walking towards the kitchen with Honey behind my feet.

Setting the stuff on the counter we begin fixing the popcorn and frozen foods Tan brought. While placing the nuggets and fries on a pan to put in the oven I relay everything that happened to him. He listens intently to every word I say and looks from me to Honey occasionally. He touchs his temples when I tell him about the head pain I got and he gasps at the healing of Honeys paw.

By the time i finish the tale the food is done and we both carry plates of it into the living room. Tanner sets the plates down and grabs my plate to place on the table as well. He then puts his hands on my shoulders and looks me in the eyes, "Daisy, everythings going to be okay. I'm right here for you and will help you figure this out."

Smiling I relax my shoulders under his hands, "Thanks Tan. I really needed that. Been thinking I'm going crazy because I can hear Honey and tore my lock off."

Honey looks up at us and says, "I'm sorry Daisy. I didn't mean to scare you."

Looking down at Honey I reply," No sweetie its okay. Honest."

Tanner cocks his eyebrows up at me talking to Honey and looks down at Honey. Then he gets down on his knees and looks at Honey intently. Honey looks at him as well then all of sudden pounces on him. Tanner lands on his back with Honey on top of him licking his face. She then barks and says, "I like him!"

I begin to laugh so much my sides hurt and land on the ground next to them. Tanner begins laughing along with me and Honey barks with her tongue hanging out drooling over us. Sitting up and I look over at Tanner, who is still on the floor laughing, smiling,"She likes you."

Laughing, "That be a good thing because if she didn't she have to learn to, I'm not leaving ya."

Grinning I finally get up off the floor and stick my hand out to Tanner who takes it eagerly. We both set up the couch with the pillows and blankets and Tanner plops down in the middle of the couch looking at me with his famous grin. I then get busy laying out the movies when Honey runs by and jumps up onto the couch next to Tanner and lays down.

"Which you wanna watch first? Silent Hill? Freddy v Jason? Hostel? or lastly Saw 1?" I asks looking over at the pair on the couch, " Well, I see Honey chose her spot," I laugh.

"Lets go with the creepist. Silent Hill," Tanner says looking down at Honey in his lap and begins petting her from her head down her back. This makes Honey roll over slightly so he can continue peting her coat.

I put in the movie and sit next to Tanner on the other side of the couch and then shut off the lamp on the stand next to me making sure not to knock anything over. Placing the blanket over us I finally relax next to him and watch the movie.