Chapter 2

Two hours later

James's P.O.V

Ring, ring, ring. My phone is ringing I wonder who it is. I look at my phone and it's Selena. I answer and, "Say hey whats up."

"Hey can I come over?" Selena said sadly.

"Yeah, of corse, but why do you sound so sad."

"Thats what I need to talk to you about."

"Ok."

Selena came speeding around the corner. She stopped really fast and didn't even bother to park. She came running to the door. She hugged me and started to cry into my chest. She was trying to tell me something but I couldn't understand. I lead her to the couch and we sat down. I calmed her down so I could understand her. We got to talking and she told me how she loved Justin, how he is cheating on her, and how he abuses her. It made me mad but yet so sad. She was just crying and crying. She soaked my shirt with her tears. She cried herself to sleep on my chest I didn't want to wake her, so I just went with it. I woke up and Selena was gone. All of her stuff was gone too. I started to text her like crazy. Someone else responded. It was Justin. He said that she came by and got her things and left but she forgot her phone. I wasn't buying it I think she was there and he doesn't want me to know that he was abusing her. I got in my car and drove as fast as I could Justin's house. By the time I got there no one was there. I went up and rang the doorbell and a girl answered the door it was Molly. "Hey have you seen Selena around lately."

"No I haven't seen her for a week or so."

"So she wasn't here earlier this morning to get her things."

"No."

"So where's Justin."

"He left about 5 minutes ago to go get some groceries."

"Ok."

I drove around town looking for Selena and then it hit me. She was at the coffee house, the only place she can think in peace. I went in and saw her sitting down on the couch crying. I ran over to her side and held her. She looked at me then started crying even more. I lifted her chin and then I wiped her tears.

"James."

"Yes."

"I can't believe I chose him over you. I'm so sorry for that. I was blinded, but I see it now your the one I've been searching for this whole time."

"I've been waiting for you to say that." I leaned in and kiss her. "I've always wanted to do that."