Besidju

Song by Joji himself- BESIDJU.  Gif by me fam 👏

Jojis P*O*V

Everything about her made my heart sore. Even when I was in deep character looking at her made me drop. She was perfect. Especially after filming she props herself next to me leaning her head on my shoulder. I wipe the stupid whip cream that was shoved in my face from the video we filmed with my long sleeve. She smiles and  hands me a rag. "Thanks" I kiss her head and she giggles. Sometimes I think I don't diserve her. My thoughts overcame me and I thought out loud speaking in Japanese not even realizing it.

"Why are you here? You could be with another man. Way better deserving of you"

"I just love being beside you Joji"

She replied throwing me off guard. I let out a nervous laugh trying to reassure her I wasn't thinking bad thoughts and she just smiled. "It's ok Joji, sometimes I think the same thing. But I'm glad your hear with me. Here and now. I couldn't be happier" she hopped down and started to walk in the house as our guest left. "I'll be making dinner soon so whenever your ready come in" and with that she left me outside. I took a minute soaking in what she said staring out onto the yellow distant sunset making pictures of the clouds in my mind.

"Beside you..." I look to the house seeing her cook in the window with a concentrated look on her face. I got up and grabbed my phone turning it on to record. I had a plan... To make music for her. As I stepped in I hid my phone behind my back as I walked past her leaning on the wall. "So what were you saying outside? You kinda got me off guard" I smirked as she turned to me smiling. "I love to be beside you Joji" I backed up as I clicked the phone. "Just checking dear. Now to upload the video. The cancer is waiting. I ran off to the editing room and plug my phone into the computer getting her voice on it.

"Dinners ready" she yelled and I shut my laptop rushing to eat with her.

"Remember I'll be gone all day tomorrow with my mom. I'm taking her to a salon for a early Mother's Day present" I nod and plan out what I'm going to do with the recording. We finish and I offer to clean up as she showers. When she gets out she finds me playing around with the video we filmed in the recording room and kisses me. "I'm going to bed early long day tomorrow" she smiles. "Alright sweet dreams. I'll be there later on" "ok goodnight I love you" "goodnight, love you too" I published the video and tip toed to see that she was sound asleep. Time to put the plan in motion. I get out my headphones and mess around with some beats. I worked all night and fell asleep in my chair.

A light touch woke me up and it was (y/n) all dressed up. She giggled amd helped me to bed murmuring something I was to tired to make out. As I drift off off again I dream of (y/n) "beside you, beside you" she kept saying. "Beside you..." I hear myself say as I awake slowly to the clock saying it was nearly noon. "Shit" I get up quickly as grab my ukulele running into the recording room. That dream was good music fuel. As I strummed and sang into a microphone I double task and make beats on the computer mixing her voice in. It took the rest of the day to mix and make. I grabbed my laptop and went into the living room hooking it up to some speakers. I put it on my picture she took of me watering flowers with the play button and run off hiding.

She comes in a few minutes later and smiles as she puts down her car keys. "Woo today was quite a day Joji? You here babe?" silence followed. With a click of the mouse my music started to play. All I hear was that music as I peak out if my hiding spot slowly going down the hallway peaking around the corner. She was sitting at the laptop with her mouth covered. She had tears in her eyes. She looks up and sees me. "Joji.." she gets up and goes to me kissing me softly. The kiss got deeper and I lead her to the couch. She stammers and I lay her on the couch breaking the kiss looking at her. She giggles as I wiped the tears. "I'm such a big cry baby" I kiss her again saying between kisses " and I'm a hopeless romantic" she grabs my chin and kisses me again leaning back as I get completely on top of her running my hands on her.

More sweet kisses continued as our clothes peeled off softly and slowly. Along with creaking of the floor as I softly led her down the narrow hallway keeping up the touching and feeling. As soon as we got to the bedroom I laid her down. Not being the usual rough and fast. It was nice, soft and slow. With each tender touch of our lips and hands on each other I knew I had to take her.

And I did. Slowly thrusting on her running my hands through her hair whispering Japanese no nothings in her ear as I enjoy her moans. Our eyes lock the whole time and I can see I was giving her pleasure. I stsrted to thrust faster satisfying her more and more. Her thrust back made me want to explode then and there but like a gentlemen I waited until she came first. She grabbed me close wrapping her legs around me as I felt her seeing in her eyes that she was pleased. I thrust deeply a few more times to then please myself. Kissing her softly at the end. Laying on top of her I look at her and she laughes. "What is it?" "y-your just.. I love you" she kisses me giggling more and i get off of her smirking. "Love you too"