Good Morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in my bed constantly reminding myself that work is in twenty-five minutes. Finally my younger sister walks into the room "Stef.... Get your ass up!" She screams throughout the house. I find some way to get out of bed without contemplating a way not to become a suicidal wreak. "Uggh... My life is boring." I state while I walk down the stairs. Immediately my nose lifts up almost enough to lift my spirit. "Do I smell coffee and... Oh my god bacon!" I screamed dramatically. "Yep, took me a minute to work the coffee machine, but I got it." My body jolts with zeal "Thank you Lena." I said hugging her. "Ohhh its okay. Anytime." I stuff my face full of bacon and wash it down with some hazelnut coffee. The mixture of smells causes a warm smile to appear on my face. As I finish the rest of my meal I head up stairs and get ready for work. "Yay" I mumbled under my breath. "Work"
I got into the broken down truck an drove off. The morning roads drooped with a melancholy frown turning into a curve. "Way to be gloomy, world." I say. As I passed the sad little city I get to my job, a little newspaper office. Many people pay no mind to us and our daily lives, but its good that way, I don't feel like being criticized about how I lead my life. "You're late... Again may I remind you. You keep up like this-" "I know, please don't remind me." Well, the boss assigned us to typing today, pretty basic." Jackson said. Jack has been working with me for almost a month now and has been a great friend. He doesn't ask to many questions  and doesn't act to little. "Let's get started."
I didn't even notice the newbie coming in when we started typing. "Who is that who came in?" I asked. "I heard the bell ring." "Yea some dude named Zach. May I say he was fine." He said dramatically. I casually rolled my eyes (as I always do) "Everyone looks fine to you." I grin. I walk over to the reception area "Taylor, who was that dude?" I asked. "Who me?" Zach says, towering over me. I look over wide-eyed "Of course." I mutter. "Stefaine?!" He says shocked "Yep... Long time, no see." "Yea I would say." He gives me a short, warm hug. I still remember the faint smell of Irish Spring. "Yea.. I'll be working here from now on." Great, another distraction in my daily life. "Good... I hope it works well." I comment. I walk back to the station and went back to thrashing the keys like fire on wood each one getting sticker, and sticker due to the fact that income for news is low if you gotta take a effort to read. "Should've told me you called dibs." Jackson chimed in. "No one called dibs.... He is an old boyfriend from college." I stated. Who would wanna call dibs on that?"What's with that look?" "Nothing.." I sneered. "Anyways, let's get this done... Fingers are cramping."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the 1st chapter of my first book tell me if any typos or grammical errors are inside my making (Lol) vote if you like it (●'∀`●)
ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Sincerely, WritingForTheeSoul
(WFTS)

(^.^)(・∀・)(^.^)(・∀・)