Lyric 10

And when he looks at me it feels like that night

I met him laughing under sodium lights

Simon was very suspicious again and basically started living at my flat. He wasn't all I had anymore, I had Josh, JJ, and Vikk, I didn't need the annoying older brother. "Simon, why do you pretend you care about me?" I asked him as he was sitting on my couch. "What, pretend? I care about you, you're my baby sister!" He protested. "No, once you get what you want, you just disappear again, the only time you were ever a good brother is when I was 6" I said. "N/N-"

"Don't even, I'm going out" I said getting up and leaving. I went to the place an actual person who cared about me would be waiting. I saw Vikk sitting on the bench as I walked up. "Hey Vikk" I said cheerily sitting next to him. When he didn't reply I got worried, "Vikk?" "She broke up with me" He mumbled into his hands. Now I could see it, the tear stains on his cheeks, his red eyes.

I got up and dragged him up with me. "I'm buying you Starbucks" I told him dragging him down the street. "Y/N it's like 6pm" He complained. I ignored him and pushed open the Starbucks doors and lead him inside. I bought our drinks quick as possible and sat him down at a table. At night the lights were bright above us. He just looked up at them sadly.

I got up and went back to the counter, buying more things and then coming back. I slid a muffin and a cookie across the table and he looked down at them. He took them and smiled up at me drinking his drink. Soon enough we were laughing and smiling under the very bright lights.

Now each time I went to the park and he looked at me, his eyes literally said thank you..