seven

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

feeling comfortable with the sudden warmth make aya pull the blanket over her shoulder.

the blanket smell so nice.. did gaeun unnie changed the softener?

she snift the blanket more, and suddenly stop when she finally know that smell.

oh this is that new CK perfume i bought for boss! no wonder it smells so good.

but wait. this kinda mixed with his smell---

her eyes snap opened and she automatically gets up. aya look around, and even more shocked looking at her sorrounding. its a place that she's too familiar with but she shouldn't be here, sleeping on the bed.

party, bed, wHAT--

thinking about the posiblities that might happen last night, she quickly look at herself and exhale a relieved sigh when she found she still fully dressed. and she even more relieved when there's no jungkook besides her or inside the bathroom. 

she checked the phone and informed her sister to tell her about her whereabouts. when she checked the diary, aya know that jungkook canceled all the appoinments today. she felt guilty of course, but its better if she don't go to work today. her stomach feel sick.

"why did he bring me here?" aya questioned herself in the mirror. seems like her boss also help to remove her heavy makeup last night, and prepare a new toothbrush, a towel and all that. there's also a shirt and a pants on the dresser prepared for her. its honestly oversized but at least she got something to wear than this party dress.

"this is not like him at all," she chuckled seeing all things that he prepared for her. after she freshen up, aya walked out of the room and search for jungkook.

"boss?"

she went to the living room, mini gym, kitchen, study room but he's nowhere to be found. for the last option she went to the guest room and found jungkook is sleeping there.

"omg boss!" aya exclaimed. "why do you sleep here??"

hearing her voice, jungkook peek through an eye. "oh you're already awake?" he yawned.

"yes but why are you here?"

"then, do you want to sleep together?" jungkook laugh when aya flinched at that question.

"no! i mean, why would the house owner sleep in the guest room?" she rubs her nape.

"no one ever use this room, its dusty and all." jungkook look at her.

"omg boss i might cry," aya pretend to clutch her heart, touched of her boss being so thoughtful to her.

jungkook can't deny he likes seeing her like this. the image of aya wearing his clothes, without makeup and unstyled hair is very warm and so eyes pleasing him. honestly it's almost every man's dream to see their girl looking like this for them. but he quickly brush it off and push her out from the guest room.

"enough of that. hurry up, make me food," he walked to his room to wash up. "ah right. you don't cook, then order something while i'm showering."

"boss--"

"and you're paying, miss aya. i almost break my back carrying you here." he cut her words and close the door, leaving aya pouting in the kitchen.

"whatever, wether you pay or i pay it's still your money anyway."

---

while showering, jungkook can't stop thinking about what she said last night.

he lets the water hits his head and sighed, everything she said was so clear.

jungkook changed into a comfortable wear and walked out from the closet when he heard aya mumbling something.

at first he wanted to record it but somehow aya saw him. she hiccups and act shocked. "oh no, you're still here?"

she covered her mouth as if she said something she shouldn't earlier. jungkook who thought it would be fun to dig her secret, smirked.

"why? did you say something?" he sits beside her on the edge of the bed. aya who still drunk nods while covering her mouth.

"it's a big secret?" he asked. aya grasped dramatically and nod again. jungkook laughed and ask again, "will you tell me what is it?"

"nooo~ if i tell you boss will know i secretly like him~" she whispered, half conscious.

jungkook raised his brow and then slowly a smile appeared on his face. he leans in toward her ears and whispers, "then why don't you confess to your boss? he probably like you too."

instead of giggling she sighed heavily and hug her knees. "he's a great and all but he's not the promising kind of man, the one who only look at me. at first he look like it but then there's many other women from rich families out there for him. i guess not all ideal type exist in this world."

jungkook didn't say anything so she keep on going.

"besides i'm just no one. gaeun unnie, the kids at the orphanage and.. boss is all i have in this world. if i confessed it would be weird for us, and i might quit the job. so i didn't because i don't want another boss." she sniffed. "i can't even imagine living in a world without seeing him."

jungkook patted her head. "aya, you're a nice girl. your boss didn't deserve everything about you. even as a secretary."

"that's what funny about love. you know you can't have that person but you're willing to do anything just to be able to see him and stay by his side." she chuckled. "even he's not yours."

jungkook was about to say something but he heard soft snores from her. she's sleeping. he sighed and lie her down carefully. he pulled the blanket so it covered her exposed shoulders.

her eyes and cheeks are covered in red, he thought while watching her sleep. his lips curve into a smile seeing her. aya is really special for him. the one girl that know him more than his mom does, or even himself. the one who will stand for him even though he's late in meeting, the one girl who can shut him up with a simple scary glare when he's being an asshole. even his mom can't really do that.

how can he lose such a wonderful gift  like that?

"nice girls like you exist. but i'm no good for you." he lightly kissed her forehead. "i'm sorry, for hurting you."

and by that, he went to anther room. spending his night, thinking.

"i should feel good when you say you like me, but why i feel like a burden to you?" he runs his finger through the wet hair and sigh for the thousands time this morning.

"BOSS ARE YOU DEAD IN THERE? I'M GONNA EAT EVERYTHING BY MYSELF IF YOU DON'T COME OUT IN TWO MINUTES."

her wild shout startled him and he almost slipped in the shower. "that was shocking. she's really herself when she's hungry."

"I'M GONNA CUT THE PAY IF YOU DON'T WAIT FOR ME." he shouted back.

"I WILL QUIT THE JOB," aya roared again.

jungkook scoffed and turn off the shower. "says someone who can't live without me,"

and that time, he decided everything. after spending a lot of time thinking in the shower that morning, in the end he accepted that heart want what its want.

"i'm your only boss. you can't go to another man."