Kisses Part 3 Jerza

Vanna- JERZA TIME!!!!

Erza- Who is this Jerza?

Jellal- It's our ship name.

Erza- What's a ship name?

Aaron- You have much to learn. *pats Erza on the head*

Lucy- NO DON'T DO THAT!

Erza- Grrrr....

Aaron- Meh. *grabs spell book* Erza's heart is as cold as ice so let us fill them up with nice. Nice things are all the say, over and over again after this day. Only nice things they say, so let us proclaim, Erza will only say things of nice or pay a fee, So mote it be!

Erza- You all look lovely today!

Natsu- HOW?! SO ERZA IS NICE NOW?!

Aaron- Yeah. And if she says anything rude, mean, basically anything that isn't nice she'll have to pay the consequences! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Vanna- Can you cast a truth spell?

Aaron- Sure, Erza!!

Erza- Yeah?

Aaron- Will you kill me if I cast a truth spell on you?

Erza- OF COURSE I WI- I mean. Of course not.

Aaron- YES IT WORKED! And time for the spell. Also one other thing. It'll work on everyone in the house except for the castor.

Everyone (but Aaron)- WHAT?!

Aaron- TOO LATE! For those who want the truth revealed, opened hearts and secrets unsealed, from now until it's now again, after which the memory ends. Those who now are in this house, will hear the truth from other's mouths.

Everyone- Dang it Aaron!

Aaron- I'm so evil! MUAHAHAHA!!! Hey Erza do you love Jellal?

Erza- Yes.

Aaron- Jellal, do you love Erza?

Jellal- Yes.

Aaron- I love my magic!

Vanna- And I hate you right now. Like I said before INTO THE CLOSET JERZA!!!!!!!

Jerza- Ok.

Aaron- Did Nalu go into the closet?

Jose- Yeah. Why?

Aaron- You'll see. Natsu, Lucy, what happened in the closet during the makeout dare?

Lucy- Well uhh...

Natsu- ME AND LUCY MADE OUT AND IT GOT REALLY HEATED BEFORE VANNA CAME AND OPENED THE DOOR!!!

Lucy- NATSU!!!

Aaron- Thank you. Now if you excuse me I have to find Aiko. Oh second though that'll be too much work. I'll just have Jose poof her here. JOSE!!!!

Jose- I'm back. And you yelled?

Aaron- Can you teleport Aiko here?

Jose- no.

Aaron- PLEASE!!!!! PRETTY PRETTY PWEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!!!

Jose- No.

Aaron- I will cause you pain.

Jose-...No?

Aaron- *grabs spell book again* You've angered the wrong Sorceress. And now you must pay. You may call me a bitch but that's okay. Now you will fear me. And Karma will come to you. You've angered the wrong Sorceress. What goes around, comes back times two. Remember... You brought this on yourself.

Jose- SHITTTTTT!!!!! TAKE IT BACK IT BURNS!!!! I'LL TELEPORT HER HERE JUST PLEASE STOP IT!!!

Aaron- Thank you. The curse is lifted now.

Sakura- You see why I'm scared of them now?

Aaron- I don't know why you're scared of me Saki. I'd never hurt my own creation.

Sakura- I know. But I am still scared.

Jose- *crawls into the dark corner* I'll never for get that *rocks back and forth*

Aaron- I think I over did it. Eh. YO JOSE! Can you teleport Aiko here now?

Jose- Y-yeah.

Aiko- *stabs the air* HEY! I WAS ABOUT TO KILL GAJEEL!

Aaron- Why?

Aiko- Because he hurt my Cherry Blossom.

Aaron- Oh did he now? That metal for brains is dead now.

Saki (who put that there?!)- Why is everyone going to kill Gajeel because of this?

Aaron- Because he hurt my baby and he needs to pay.

In le closet

Erza- so you like me?

Jellal- No, I mean yes, I mean uhhhhhh...

Erza- I like you too.

Back outside

Vanna- This book has been taken over by Aaron.

Aaron- It happens! :)

Levy- Why is Jose rocking back an forth in a corner?

Vanna- You missed a lot.

Levy- Ok?

Aaron- Where is Gajeel?

Levy- fighting with Natsu. Why?

Aaron- Because I have to kill him short stuff.

Levy- I'M NOT SHORT! I'M VERTICALLY CHALLENGED!

Aaron- Oh. Did I hit a nerve small fry?

Levy- Does she know I was apart of the Gajeel thing?

Aaron- I do now.

Levy- Shit.

Vanna- I should probably get Jerza out. *hears a moan before opening the door*

Jerza- *doing god knows what*

Vanna- On second thought I'll let them finish whatever they're doing. And I'll go bleach my ears. Bye guys!

Extended verion

Jose- Do you think this is a good idea Aaron?

Aaron- Yes. I'll just toss this lust potion into the closet and BOOM! Jerza baby or babies in 9 months.

Jose- Ok? Whatever floats your boat.

Aaron- The blood of my enimies.

Jose- What?

Aaron- The blood of my enimies keeps my boat afloat. Ha, it rhymes.

Jose- You're weird.

Aaron- And you barley noticed why?