w h y

(Play the music ^o^)

Rin

He's joking right? He has to be! Kibō... He's very special.
I do not wish to cause anymore drama, but at the back of my head, I almost wanted to scream out and cry. My heart says I'm happy but my brain says otherwise. I wish I know what I could do.

"Kibō?" I asked as I looked up at him. His cheeks bloated as trickles of tears starts racing downwards from his eyes. Though they were wide open, Kibō's eyes were clouded with his feelings. I could tell that, he was upset. "What's wrong?" I pulled away as he immidiately fell on my chest. Shocked, I didn't know what to do "K-Kibō! Are you alright?!" I tried carrying his weight. Though, we both fell on the green grass. His head landed safetly on my lap, I groaned as I felt the floor's impact. My gaze snapped towards the boy--who was infront of me, lifeless.
"Kibō? Kibō!"

Kibō

(Surprise!!! (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡)

I didn't know what happened next. All I know was seeing her face, but then, a sound that annoyed me to death, silence. My body suddenly felt weak. I felt so unecessarily helpless.

Rin... Is she alright? W-Where have she gone to?

I suddenly woke up at a place that seemed like it was one of Rin's default stages. The floors and the walls? They were all blank white. My head pounded as I stood up. I wandered. Looking for a way out, I ended up unsuccessfully.
"Rin!" I didn't know what I should do but to call out her name "Rin are you here?!"

I can't leave Rin all alone!
Wherever she is,
Will she be alright?

A beam of light then flashes before me as a tall figure quickly emerged. I didn't know where I was or what I'm experiencing, but all I know is that it isn't funny.
"You!" I pointed "Where's Rin?!"
The figure then came closer.

He looked down at me while smiling

He looked down at me while smiling. His pupils quickly yet carefully, examined my appearance "My My." The man started circling around me---studying me like some kind of test subject "So this is what Rin has come up with all these years?" He smiled proudly "My Rin had finally grown up to be a fine young woman."

My Rin? MY Rin?!
Who does this guy think he is?!

"Oy!" I called out as he halted. Emotionless, he turned to me "What do you mean your Rin? And why do you care? Who are you anyway?!"
He laughs "I'm Shigeru..." The man who called himself 'Shigeru'extended a hand towards me with a warm greeting "It's nice to meet you Kibō."