Dream On

I walk into the classroom with Jana and Mina and take a seat next to Jana and Mina on the other side of Jana. A minute later Niall walks in and my heart skips a few beats. He gives me a warm smile and takes the seat next to me.

"It's you again!" He chuckles.

"I didn't think you were coming here considering you were walking the other direction" I respond.

"I haven't seen you here before, are you new?" He asks me dodging what I just said.

"Umm no I have been here all four years. Why?"

"Because I would love see you more often" he says with a side smile that makes him look incredibly sexy.

"Maybe you will" I smile back. I'm not sure I want to considering he has had sex with at least 30 girls here but there is nothing to worry about right?

The rest of class goes by really quickly until I here Niall let out a small chuckle. I just realized that I have been staring at him for the majority of the period. I blush from embarrassment and state at the board until the bell rings and u immediately get to and leave.

I start walking to my next class until I feel a small tug on my wrist. It's Niall.

"Hey" he says smiling shyly, "I would love to get to know you more, and I was wondering if you want to get coffee sometime" I can tell he is very uncomfortable asking me out. I am shocked. Out of all the girls in the school that are a lot prettier than me and he chooses me. I look at him for a moment before respond.

"Umm...I...I'd love too." I say weakly.

"Great! See you around." He gives me a happy smile and walks away. I just hope he doesn't get any ideas.