The One With Erica's Box

"All this moving is making me soooo tired." Emma said, sitting.
"Oh, I can't even imagine what happens when you actually carry some boxes." Scott said putting the last box down.
"I did some other stuff."
"Like?"
"I opened all boxes and put the ones with her clothes over there and the ones with room decorations over here..."
"You opened all of my boxes?" Erica asked scared.
"Yeah..."
"Did you... did you find anything out of the usual?" She questioned putting her hair behind the ears.
"Not really... Why?"
"Cause... I might have some... personal stuff inside one of my boxes."
"Personal stuff?" Jack asked smiling.
"Cut it out, Jack. Look, just... thank you all, but I'll put everything in place now." Erica said getting into her room.
"Thanks for helping us out man." Jack said tapping on James' back.
"No problem."
"Do you guys want some lemonade?" Emma asked.
"Yeah." They said together.
"Uh! Do you have that sweet lemonade that comes from the carton with the smiley face on the front?" Alison asked sitting on the kitchen table, followed by Scott, James and Jack.
"I don't know. I actually bought a few lemons and I was gonna make some lemonade for us."
Scott, Jack, and Alison got up and walked towards the door. James got confused for a second.
"Okay, okay. I have one last carton."
They all sat back on the table and Emma went on the fridge's direction. Erica rushed into the living room and started to open the few boxes on the floor.
"No, no, no!"
The others looked at her.
"One of my boxes is missing."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
"What was inside it?" Scott asked. "Maybe we can help you."
Erica got silent.
"It's her 'personal stuff'." Jack said smiling.
"Come on, guys. Let's help her. This is serious. It seems to be important to her." Emma said. "Also, whoever finds the box before her, gets to know what is inside of it."
They all ran through the apartment.
"Oh my god!" Jack yelled.
"What? Did you find it? Give it to me!" Erica screamed from the other side of the living room.
"No. Emma you never told us that a hot girl lived in the apartment in front of yours."
"Oh, that's Megan. I've met her. She's a bitch."
"Well, she's a hot bitch." Scott said smiling. "Oh my God!"
"What? Is she naked?" James asked running to the window.
"Almost."
"Is today Friday?" Emma asked.
"Yeah." Alison answered.
"She's working."
"She's a hooker?" Jack asked looking at Emma.
"No! She's a porn actress. She records every Friday afternoon."
"You have view to a porn star's apartment and never told us?" Scott asked.
"Oh, hi guys, you know my neighbor? She's a porn star and records every Friday afternoon. Why don't you guys be creeps and come watch some?"
"Ok, so you're ready to a next time. Just do not forget like this one." Jack said not taking his eyes off of the window.
"No, no, no, no!" All three of them screamed together and turned back to the apartment.
"What happened?" Alison asked.
"She left the part that we could see from the window." James said.
"Hum."
"Guys, I'll be back in a second. Just need to check something out." Emma said grabbing her coat.
"Okay."
She left the apartment but before she could go anywhere, the janitor appeared at the end of the hallway.
"Ms. Green, I think your friends forgot this box downstairs."
"Thanks, Bob."
"No problem. And, about that cup of coffee..."
"Sorry, Bob, still a lesbian."
"If that changes one day..."
"I'll let you know."
He left. Alison came out the door.
"You're a lesbian?"
"No." Emma whispered. "I don't really know how he believes that. He saw me making out with a bunch of different guys already. Poor, Bob."
"What is that?"
"Oh, he gave me this box, said you guys forgot it downstairs."
"Ooohhh, it's probably Erica's box."
"Yeah... we should give it her, right? It's the right thing to do."
"Yeah, I guess you're right. It's the right thing to do."
They stared at each other for a minute.
"Screw it."
"Yeah. Who cares? I wanna know what's inside. Open that." Alison said.
Emma put the box on the floor and opened it.
"These are just a bunch of old stuff. Your cousin should be more interesting."
"Wait, wait. What is this?" Emma got out a DVD.
"It says 'graduation panties'. Panties?"
"That looks interesting." Emma said smiling. "Let's go watch it."
**
"Where are Emma and Alison?" Erica asked getting into the living room.
"They went out..."
"We're here. And we found your box."
"Did you open it? Did you open it?"
"Yeah, why so freaked out? It's just a bunch of old stuff."
"Yeah, yeah. Just a bunch of old stuff. Give it to me." She said grabbing the box.
"Besides, of course, by the 'graduation panties' over here." Emma said smiling.
"No!"
"Go, Ali."
Alison held Erica and Emma put the DVD on. They all sat on the couch, Erica stood standing.
"Oh, sweetie, you look so pretty." Monica said holding the camera.
"I know!" Erica said smiling.
"Where's Jack?" Chandler asked.
Jack laughed in the living room.
"I never went to my graduation. Instead I ran away with two friends and we went to a strip club."
James and Jack high-fived.
"Go, Erica. Get your diploma." Monica said.
Erica smiled.
"Okay. Bye, mom. Bye, dad."
The screen went black for a second and then they were some place else. Monica was still recording. A guy was on a stage next to a podium calling people's names.
"Karla Gardens... Erica Geller... Jack Geller..."
"Look! Look! She's up, Chandler." Monica screamed.
Chandler looked up and Erica appeared on the stage.
"Oh my God." Erica said in the living room, looking away.
"Oh my God!" Emma said.
"Oh my God!" Monica said in the video.
"Erica's butt!" Alison screamed.
Erica walked down the stage in the video with her dress open. They all laughed.
"Okay, I think you've seen enough." She said getting the DVD.
"Oh, honey, we saw more than enough." Emma said laughing.
"Why did you keep the video if you're so ashamed of it?" Alison asked.
"Because it's my graduation."
"Well, I guess I spent money for nothing that night, I'd have seen naked girls either way." Jack said.
Everyone laughed.
"Ew. You're my brother."
"Didn't say I wanna do the same things that I did with them with you. Just making an observation."
"That was the high point of my week." Scott said smiling but the smile went away after a while. "What am I doing with my life?"
"I think I'm gonna take out. We have Jack's stuff back in my apartment." James said.
"Okay."
James waved at everyone and smiled softly at Emma.
"Bye." Alison said smiling.
Jack and James left.
"Well, if you allow me, I'm going too. I've got a date." Scott said.
"Is she blind?" Alison asked sitting down.
"No!"
"Get her real drunk then, love."
"Always. Bye."
"Bye."
Scott left, Emma got up from the couch.
"That was really funny."
"Not funnier than you trying to ignore the fact that James is one hundred percent hitting on you all the time." Alison said smiling.
"No, he's not." Emma said. "Anyways, I already told you guys, I wanna a relationship right now, and I'm sure that's not what he's looking for."
"Cut it out, Ems." Erica said. "I know you. He's hot. We're gonna find you two hooking up in the hallway in less than a week."
"No, you're not. I won't. I'm serious."
"Sure." Alison said. "I say Wednesday."
"I call Friday." Erica said.
"You guys underestimate me a lot, you know."
**
"You're so friendzoned, man." Jack said.
"What do you mean?" James asked.
"Come on. You totally have a crush on Emma. I'm not blind."
"What are you talking about?" James asked laughing. "I don't have crushes."
"Don't do that. It's clear, man. Why don't you ask her out? I mean, this past two days you've taught me more than I learned on my whole life about getting girls. Ok, not that much. Uncle Joey taught me a lot. You're friendzoned."
"I don't get friendzoned. If I wanted to hook up with her I could."
"Uhum..."
"You don't believe me?"
"Didn't say that."
"I could totally hook up with your cousin."
"Try. Let's see what happens."
"Sure..."
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"That 'sure...'"
"Nothing."
"You like her!"
"No, I don't!"
"Ask her out, then."
"I will."
"Tomorrow."
"Done."
**
"Guys, I'm gonna go, because it's late and I didn't even read my astrology for the rest of the week yet. If I'm gonna die, I need to know first. Bye."
"Bye, Ali."
Alison left the apartment and Emma turned to Erica.
"So, you really think I'm gonna hook up with James?"
"Yep."
"Why?"
"Because that's what you do. You always say that you want a relationship but ends up hooking up with the hottest guy on the party."
"Is that about Henry?"
"What? What Henry?"
"Henry White."
"Noooo, that was a long time ago."
"Sure."
"Ok, maybe a little."
"I already said that I was sorry."
"Okay, okay. Accepted."
"Good."
"I think I'm gonna lay down."
"Oh, no, no, no, no! It's your first night as my roommate. We need a proper initiation. You grab the popcorn, I grab the movies with the hot guys on it."
"I'm in."
"Oh, wait, I just remembered, I have to take the trash out. I'll be back in a sec."
"Okay."
Emma left the apartment. In the hallway, the door in front of hers started to open. She jumped.
"Oh, you scared me." She said pressing her hand against her chest and looking at the tall green-eyed guy. "I thought... I thought this apartment was empty." She smiled.
"I've been living here for a month."
"Oh, this explains a lot. You see, this past month I've been so worried with so much different things, my cousins coming and then my cousin moving in with me. That's why I didn't notice you before."
"Hum. I'm David."
"Emma." She answered keeping her smile. "So... do you know the neighborhood already?"
"I've been living here since I was 12."
"Oh."
"But I'd love to take a tour with you."
"Great."
"Are you free tomorrow night?"
"Sure."
"See you, then."
"Bye."
He left. She smiled for a second and went back inside.