CHAPTER 1:NEW LIFE

A,Long,dark,black,smelly,sticky, night (sorry people can't stop laugh so hard thank to vanoss with his friend on camp :-)).)

Gumball was in camp for running a away from his house. How this happend?

Backstory
Back in five month.

Gumball just walk to school but saw penny kiss tobias.Now his was full of rage.He ran so fast kick to tobias face.

Tobias on line ground and penny running fast a away.

Soon tina saw her friend and ready to hit gumball but gumball punch her face into wall.Thank to his mom strong and rage.Howevey,His punch so hard can hear tina bone broken and on ground.

Soon police arrive and arrest gumball for destory school wall make into giant hole and two studery (bully). For two day in jail.damn

After free from jail.Gumball ran to house and saw his family was anger thank to his.They has to pay $50.000 (0_0 shit gumball your are now new hulk)

Two day later (by a way story was now in monday) gumball ran school open door but bucker full with water on top door.soon his open *DROP WATER ON HIS HEAD*. Now the people laugh that his expact carrie and robot.

Gumball have been bully,hater,angry teacher,call pussy,dickball and ever monster.ouch call his monster again,I WILL FINE YOU AND .......... I don't know so please we are human not white power or nazi shit stuff (Good fact: I hate white power because kill black or not kid for dump reason ? GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU WHITE DEMON FOR DICK)

Gumball was now sad and alone for how many been hate ? Five month. Five month is hurt you for been sad and want to suicide to kill your self :-( .

After five month

Gumball hear from house and saw two poilce out car and walk to house.He ran slow out room and see and hear in stair found poilce sit down chir and say.

Poilce:"mate sorry to say that but we has to hand over your son to do go school of jail for three year after happend the elmore school."

Nicole:"I know so i going to talk gumball and give to you but please make his good and care for me"

He can't believe his mom give a away for her own son by poilce and to school of jail.He has no choose but to run away.

Slow ran to room grab a thing and cloth,soon his write a letter.He ran to his mom room.look under bed fine $200 doller,grab the money and ran to window.He open and jump outside,land safe and running fast can he far from home.

He run and run and run like 45 min (Got to go fast.Sonic said.) He found the sign say "Out Elmore,Come Back Here Again." He now out a town.
To day for gumball old life die by most hate and betraly family.But new life of gumball will be in from road to way to heave or hell.

Now he cell himself Vasxot.

Back house

Nicole:"GUMBALL COME DOWN NOW !"

But his not here anymore.soom later Nicole go upstair and ran to he room.open door soon later her eyes can't beileve.she saw notthing but he cloth and stuff are gone but only find letter.she walk slowing and remove letter and read

"Dear bitch of all family.

I can't beileve you hand over to poilce by me.You know,i was wait for sorry so long but that you still angry me not only that my friend cell me monster and pussy.So i have no choose but to run away far i can.So please don't fine me or you and family don't care about me.Goodbye Betraly family.

P.S I don't care you all,So i hope you all burn in hell.

P.P.S And mom i get your 200 doller fine under bed, bye not real mom."

Her heartbroken and cry so hard she lost one older son for run away and never come back here.

End chapter

Yeah so hurt that you been hate and angry for month or year but we have to move along for now and evey.

See you in next time.