Part 2

It started waving all around me and pointing at the fallen stands. Then it pointed at me again, waiting for me to pick up the fallen stands. I tried picking them up, but then all the instruments began to make a lot of noise. It got to loud and intense, that I ran out screaming and covering my ears. I must have angered some of the instruments because right after I ran out, some instruments followed. I was chased through part of the school, when I finally lost them. I knew they were still looking for me, so I decided to look for a classroom to hide in. Every room I tried was locked, but before I gave up, I noticed Mrs. Drake's door slightly ajar. I ran as quickly as I could and slammed the door shut. To secure it more, I propped a chair so no one else could enter. I walked over to the wall and slid down.  Some time pasted, when I heard that weird beeping sound again. The sound was there, but just barely. I couldn't figure figure out what the sound was or where exactly it was coming from, but it sounded oddly familiar. It sounded as though I've heard it several times before. An hour has gone by when I was finally brave enough to leave the classroom. The halls of the school were empty, along with most of the classrooms I passed. Even though I was the only one in the school, I never really felt completely alone. Every corner or hallway I passed, I thought a glimpse of someone or something. It was close to the time I had third period, so I decided to head to Mrs. Josyln's room. While walking up the stairs, I heard faint footsteps behind me. But when I turned around, no one was there. When I turned around again, I saw a shadow standing right in front of me. Staring intensely at me and watching my every moves.