•ONE•

Karma P.O.V

It's gym class. My favorite. I went to go find Nagisa and I tapped him on the shoulder and said

"Hey, Nagisa. You wanna be my partner for gym?"

"I-I don't think-" he said nervously before I cut him off

"Too bad. I pick you. Now get into a fighting stance."

I kinda have a crush on Nagisa and I think he likes me back so this would be the perfect time to ask him. Nagisa makes the first move and I dodge the rubber knife. It almost hit me.

I pushed his back hoping he would fall over but I looked at his face which looked like he was in pain. Why would he be in pain? I barely touched him.

I grabbed his wrist and the same reaction I let go out of fear then he almost got me again but I dodged. This time I went after him and got him pinned down. Why is he so slow today?

I had one of my legs between his thighs and his hands pinned above his head and I got the same reaction as I did earlier. I let him go because I was afraid of hurting him. He got me in the chest with the rubber knife. I lost to him.

"Hey, Nagisa?"

"Yeah Karma?"

"...why were you in pain? Nothing I did could possibly have hurt, so why?"

"...can you get off me first?"

I realize I was still on him and quickly got up whereas Nagisa just sat up and did nothing else. A few minutes later and he still hadn't answered me.

"Nagisa?"

"Yeah, Karma?"

"Tell me why or I'll find out myself."

At that moment Nagisa stood up and just walked away from me without saying anything else.

"Tell me now or I'll tell everyone."

"I'll show you. Just not here. Anyone could just walk up when we're here."

I had forgotten about what I wanted to tell him because I was more worried about him then about saying it out loud. I followed him to the boys locker room and I was confused on why here but I know whatever it is he doesn't want anyone else to see.

"Nagisa, could I take a look at your back?"

He just nodded and turned away from me. I lifted up the back of his shirt gently and saw....!!??

I saw a bunch of bruises and bandages!

"Nagisa... who did this?"

....no reply....

"Nagisa."

...no reply...

"Was it your mom?"

..no reply..

"It was her wasn't it."

No reply

"That's not right."

No reply