Chapter Five

When I came back from school my bus came at the same time Ray's one did. I was thinking can this day get any worse?

"Hey Gabriella!"

"Hey Ray!"

*We came closer to eachother to talk*

"How was your day?"

"Uh not bad yours?"

"Good"

"Ray I really have to go I have alot of tests and I can't waste time."

"Waste time?! Talking to your boyfriend is wasting time?! Sure really appreciate that."

"Look who's talking. The person that ignored me NOT ONCE BUT TWICE this morning and sorry if I care about my education."

"Oh I ignored you?"

"Yes. Yes you did"

"Alright. Stop ''wasting'' your time then. Bye"

"Stop that! Fine since your acting like that why don't you be in my shoes and study?"

"Uh no thanks"

"Thought so."

I turned my back and went home.

MeanWhile
(Ray's POV)

Why is she acting like that?
Fine I did ignore her but still.
Why would she do that to me?
Oh wait a second it's like revenge or something ok.
Want to play it like that?
Then I will.
I took out a paper and pen. I searched on Google how to make a girl happy. It said "Take her on a romantic date. Write a letter saying your sorry for something you did. Get her flowers. Get her chocolate. Take her to the beach and spend the day. Invite her to your house for dinner/lunch and put some candles on the table. Or invite her to watch Netflix with you.

I didn't know which to choose.
We already went on a movie date.I don't know what her favorite chocolate is. She goes to the beach everyday.

Then the light was on on top of my head.👌

How about I take her for dinner a fancy and romantic place that I know she'll love. But frist let me send her a message.

"Hey Gabriella,
Sorry for how I acted today. I tell you what I'll make it up to you. How about a romantic date today? I'm not taking no as an answer. I promise this will make you soo happy and will get your mind off everything. I hope you can make it. I'll pick you up at 8. See you, byee xoxo♡"

Alright that should do it. Now, I have to go get flowers and an expensive necklace (Yes I'm rich😂) I went and got everything when I finally got a reply.

"Hey Ray,
Fine I'll come but if this happens again I'm breaking up with you.
Plus this is the last time I'm giving you a chance. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go get ready. Byeee see you xoxo♡"

YESSSSS now let me get ready.

Back to Gabriella's POV

I wanted to give him another chance because I know we both over reacted. I didn't know what to wear. The first thing I saw in my closet was a long red dress that was puffy and was sleeveless. So I put that on re bed and went to the mirror and did my makeup and hair. I did my hair in a messy bun that was soo cute and put something that looked like a tiara but it was flowers and for the make up I put a brownish color on my eyes and put dark read lipstick.