28

For thoses who were irritated by my miss spelling of Jsephs name I fixed it your welcome and 미안하다.
My bad.

Jiwoo looked up at BM ."she said they would only be an hour at most."

BM looked down at Jiwoo and chuckled. "That was a nice way of her saying, 'we'll be all night so don't wait up' trust me babe"

Jiwoo nodded and looked out the window of there room. Sighing as she thought of how she was going to deal with Jimin and Jseph. As she was looking out the window she saw a glare on the roof directly across from there hotel room.

Standing up she walked over to the window ignoring BMs confused look and sound. Taking out a telescope from her bag she looked at the roof.

Gasping she dropped it and ran out of the hotel room. BM looked at Jiwoo and jumped out the bed heading to the window. Picking up the telescope he looked through the window.

He saw a man looking at there hotel room through a telescope and another silhouette with a camera snapping pictures of the hotel. The man saw BM and waved at him with a smile on his face.

Snapping out of his trance BM ran to Jsteph and Somin's room. Praying Jiwoo doesn't do anything stupid in the mean time.

Jiwoo was already walking up the stairs in the bar across the street from there hotel. As soon as she reached the top floor the man that was on the roof opened the door and smiled at her.

"Jiji I've missed you." Looking behind him she saw the reason why she rushed over here.

"So your the KARD master."
The silhouette walked forward And nodded.

"Yes it's a pleasure to meet you Jiwoo. " pulling back there hood and smiling up at Jiwoo.
Gasping Jiwoo couldn't believe her eyes.

"B-but why? How long? Since when?"

Smiling the KARD master took Jiwoos hand. "I'll answer all your questions just not here. BM and the others will be here soon trust me. Come with us to the House of KARD an i'll answer all your questions. And help you with Jimin. "

Nodding Jiwoo allowed the KARD master and her old friend bring her to the roof were a helicopter was waiting.

Back t the hotel BM was pounding on Somin and Jseph's door. Somin got off of the bed a Jseph walked out the bathroom with his only his jeans on and a towel around his neck.

"What's going on?" He asked as Somin opened the door. BM looked frantic and was paler then normal.

"The KARD master is watching us and Jiwoo just ran over to him and his henchman." Just as BM finished talking they heard the sound of a helicopter . All three of them rushed to the window.

As they looked out they saw Jiwoo being lead to the helicopter her hands were cuffed in front of her as she was being lead by the cloaked figure. The man not far behind before he entered the helicopter he placed something on the roof and looked at the hotel.

Waving he pointed to the object he placed down then hoped on helicopter . They watched as it flew off.

Hope you guys like the update!!!

I have way to many ideas and stories to share.

So I'm going to start working on another one .

Let's not fall In love
It comes out tomorrow.

Show it some love!
💖😘😘💖